Aldeer.com

trying to find home for 3-year-old blue heeler

Posted By: paulfish4570

trying to find home for 3-year-old blue heeler - 04/06/17 10:45 AM

his name is waylon. he belongs to my youngest son, whose family is growing, therefore depriving son of any serious dog time. i am keeping waylon until he gets a new home.
waylon would be great for a man - or an older boy - who needs a companion to ride in his truck, follow or ride on an atv, and generally hang around. they don't call 'em velcro dogs for nothing. he is neutered, is house broken, and handles a leash very well. he absolutely loves water, and to fetch. he will wear out your throwing arm.
he has one bad habit: chasing some vehicles. he is very particular about which ones he chases; i cannot figure out his pattern. i suspect a shock collar would cure him right quick, but i'm not going to invest in that unless i have to keep him.
waylon gets on well with my black mouth cur, who is his best dog friend. he pretty much ignores other dogs. he is wary of human strangers he has just met. he is an excellent watch dog. i've seen him herd pigs. i reckon he could learn to herd cattle or goats.
he is pretty spoiled. he gets to sleep inside, and absolutely craves human companionship.
oh, yeah: he's free ...
Posted By: Reno

Re: trying to find home for 3-year-old blue heeler - 04/06/17 10:36 PM

Shouldnt be hard to find him a home. My experience with them is that are very smart dogs
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: trying to find home for 3-year-old blue heeler - 04/17/17 11:45 AM

ANY PICS?
Posted By: paulfish4570

Re: trying to find home for 3-year-old blue heeler - 04/22/17 09:27 PM

update: found a home for him: 13-year-old girl and her mom. they have a 6-month-old heeler pup, and a farm ...
Posted By: Stickers

Re: trying to find home for 3-year-old blue heeler - 05/01/17 03:17 PM

Good deal- like stories with happy endings.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM