Aldeer.com

German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies.

Posted By: vicious22

German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. - 09/13/16 09:48 AM

We will be having puppies within the next 7-10 days. The puppies will be ready for pick up around the first of Nov. The puppies will have tails docked and dew claws removed and all up to date shots. AKC registered. For pictures of sire and dame pm me. Puppies will be $750
Posted By: Strictlybow

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. - 09/13/16 09:35 PM

Wife has been after me for a year or so and had to have one last week or I would be getting in touch. This guy will be 8 weeks old on the 16th. I've had him for 10 days and he will already come, sit and fetch by voice or hand signal. I grew up with Labs and my son has a Boykin but this pup is amazing. Trying not to progress him too fast but he is soaking it up. Mainly bird hunting plans but going to try some deer tracking with him. Supposed to be very versatile.

That's a good price too. What color are the sire/damn? Know someone that may be looking.

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. - 09/13/16 09:48 PM

Sire is liver patched ticked. Dame is liver roan patched. Pm me and I'll be more than happy to send you some pictures.

He is a pretty pup. They are very smart and make great pets as well as hunting dogs. We love ours.
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. - 09/14/16 07:25 AM

Mine started out good then the wife and kid took over. Now he is just a pretty pet
Posted By: RareBreed

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. - 09/15/16 08:28 PM

Great looking pup. I'm like you I grew up around labs and pointers and spaniels. They are all great dogs with different personalities but the GSP is HARD to beat for versatility. Very intelligent.
Posted By: Bull64

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. - 09/17/16 09:50 AM

Good looking pup!
Posted By: Strictlybow

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. - 09/17/16 04:06 PM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
Mine started out good then the wife and kid took over. Now he is just a pretty pet

Same thing is happening here. They get to have their fun too but I'm going to keep working with him.
I'll have him ready for the dove field next year. Maybe some duck action too.

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. Update!! - 09/20/16 09:38 AM

The pups are here!! Six total. 3 males and 3 females. They are good and healthy. Pm me for pictures.
Posted By: foldemup

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. Update!! - 10/20/16 09:24 PM

Pics for vicious 22

Posted By: mauvilla

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. Update!! - 11/30/16 01:40 AM

Nice looking puppies
Posted By: Bigbuckdown1994

Re: German Shorthaired Pointer Puppies. Update!! - 01/09/17 11:19 PM

Any pups left out that litter?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM