Aldeer.com

Mangy bastard

Posted By: OlTimer

Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 11:49 AM

[Linked Image]

About half of the ones I'm seeing look like this one. They are eating the peanuts daily. I wonder if they will make it if we have a cold winter?
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 01:54 PM

You need to kill that chupacabra
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 02:16 PM

chupacabra for sure
Posted By: JKlep

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 03:43 PM

Looks like one that was sneaking around behind my parents place near their chicken pen a few years back. Nasty thing succumbed to lung poisoning via slick trick.
Posted By: Tree Dweller

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 04:11 PM

He would probably thank you.
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 05:09 PM

I hav no idea If this is correct - I was told don’t kill the mangy ones - they can infiltrate the hole group And hole group may get it and die. Not sure if that is accurate- I hav read where mange can cause dog to die and mange leads to other diseases

I saw only one like That before and it was 3 years ago at Marengo county lease and I tried killing him but could not get on him in time
Posted By: JBL

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 05:29 PM

Shew. I've seen them like that on into late winter, so I imagine sometimes the cold itself may not kill them, but I have no way of knowing for sure.
Posted By: JKlep

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by TDog93
I hav no idea If this is correct - I was told don’t kill the mangy ones - they can infiltrate the hole group And hole group may get it and die. Not sure if that is accurate- I hav read where mange can cause dog to die and mange leads to other diseases

I saw only one like That before and it was 3 years ago at Marengo county lease and I tried killing him but could not get on him in time

I kill every coyote I see, mange or not. Also, I dont want anything with mange near my house or any of my animals. Can infect your pets just as easily.
Posted By: Buck slayer 15

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 08:42 PM

Hopefully they have some coyote disease spreading and it will kill them.
Posted By: Ar1220

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/04/20 09:02 PM

I wouldn't pass him
Posted By: corvettedad123

Re: Mangy bastard - 12/09/20 07:18 PM

That is one ugly dog....lol...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM