Aldeer.com

Spartan not sending pictures

Posted By: Sully

Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 02:42 AM

Recently put my Spartan Gocam back out and it is not sending photos. It worked perfectly last year. Any ideas?
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 02:53 AM

SD CARD. Reformat it from the app
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 02:54 AM

Oh and not to sound like a smartass but did you renew the data plan?

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 03:14 AM

Paid for data monthly. Never stopped it. I just pulled the camera after deer season and removed the batteries.
Posted By: CRUTCHJD76

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 05:42 AM

Do you have Premium Credits left? I have to purchase Credits every year, just bought 12 more credits for $36.00
Posted By: dirkdaddy

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 10:40 AM

May need to update the firmware. I had one do the same thing after I moved it. Download firmware to a sd card and carry it with you next time you check the camera
Posted By: Mhkodiak

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 10:47 AM

I always go through the set up prompts to the hello test. Then menu button all the way out to view screen. Hit menu again and it will ask if you want to send. Menu again which I think is the OK prompt. Picture will send and you know it's working.

Formatting the card is always a good thing to do. This is my 3rd year runnng them. Spartan customer service is great.
Posted By: doekiller

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 01:12 PM

Change the SD card to a new one. I’ve had to do that with everyone of mine after a while.
Posted By: Morris

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/19/20 03:59 PM

I always send the test photo before I leave it.
Posted By: Bar270

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/20/20 02:25 AM

My camera is not sending pictures either
Posted By: Morris

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/20/20 02:28 AM

I’m having no issues with mine

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/20/20 04:29 PM

Spartan customer service advised to reset to default and then did a firmware update. Then we reinstalled my settings. Working perfectly now.
Posted By: dirkdaddy

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/20/20 05:11 PM

Just FYI the test photo, or "hello" test, is not a reliable way to ensure your camera is working. I had sent a couple of tests photos when I moved my camera one time and they all came through fine, but the camera was not sending photos even after a successful hello test when switched to "on". I found that out after I got home. A firmware update fixed the issue completely and I haven't had any issues since. This was over a year ago.
Posted By: Mjh97

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/25/20 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bar270
My camera is not sending pictures either

Neither one of mine has sent a pic a week, was getting pics every night and some during the day and both of them stoped on same day, not sure whats up witht hem, batteries are showing good and sd card not close to full
Posted By: Bar270

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/26/20 12:17 AM

My SPYPOINT had to be updated sunday it stoped sending pictures 2 weeks ago . It took about 15 minutes to update and it was good to go
Posted By: General

Re: Spartan not sending pictures - 11/26/20 10:59 PM

My Spartans stop sending pics at about 25% battery life. Other than that I’ve had to pull the SIM card and reinsert it a couple of times and it has fixed the problem.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM