Aldeer.com

Cheap cams...

Posted By: kodiak06

Cheap cams... - 03/10/20 10:56 PM

You may think you're getting all the pics but, you're not. I put one on a dead beaver. Deer for 3 days, a 3 day no photos time frame, then next thing ya know, something cached the beav, NO DANG PIC lol. I either missed a bear, mt. lion, or bobcat. I was excited too dang-it
Swapping that cam on Friday. It'll be on the fence post in fields group where the animals spend time in front of the cam.

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/10/20 11:23 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/11/20 02:58 AM

My old covert was just as bad or worse then the cheap cams. I watched deer feed in front of it for 20 to 30 minutes and maybe get 1 pic.
Posted By: trailertrash

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/11/20 08:57 PM

I once set two different brand cameras on the same post, one directly above the other, both with the same 1 minute interval. Very interesting. The lesser performing of the two cameras missed a lot but even it caught a critter or two that the other "better" camera missed.
Posted By: LetOff

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/12/20 10:22 PM

These guys live trail cameras.

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/13/20 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by LetOff

These guys live trail cameras.

The guys at chasing game do as well.

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/13/20 05:40 AM

I put cheap cams on fence posted in a couple fields just so the animals stand long enough for a pic. My better cams go to the spots elsewhere. Gonna order a few more soon. Plan on about 18-20 being out this year.
Posted By: trailertrash

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/13/20 01:42 PM

Is Chasing Game functioning these days? The website is very dusty.
Posted By: LetOff

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/13/20 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by trailertrash

If so, nobody is going there. The forum use to be really good but there aint been a post in it in couple years.

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/13/20 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by LetOff
Originally Posted by trailertrash

If so, nobody is going there. The forum use to be really good but there aint been a post in it in couple years.

I never went on the forum, just checked reviews...

Re: Cheap cams... - 03/13/20 10:37 PM

I swapped that cam out today, beaver pulled off tree with no pic. Had yotes out at a distance but that was it
© 2024 ALDEER.COM