Aldeer.com

Moultrie warranty

Posted By: kodiak06

Moultrie warranty - 04/12/19 03:26 PM

Just thought I'd share my only warranty experience with Moultrie. I purchased an M40i a couple months ago and put it in a field. Day pics were great, night pics, none, just black.
Since I had registeted the camera, I sent it in. They received it Wednesday and my new cam was shipped out yesterday. No hassles at all.
I've slowly been adding some Moultrie cams to my arsenal because of the 2yr warranty. Curious to see what they sent me since the M40i is not available through them any longer.
Posted By: trailertrash

Re: Moultrie warranty - 04/14/19 04:18 PM

Thanks for sharing. My guess is you will likely get a refurb replacement of the same M40i. They have them but only as refurbs it looks like. Not a good or bad thing...just my guess

Re: Moultrie warranty - 04/16/19 02:35 AM

No biggie if they do, it'll still have a 2yr warranty

Re: Moultrie warranty - 04/16/19 01:44 PM

I intercepted it at UPS this morning. I had a feeling they wouldn't send me a refurbished camera since it's not mentioned in their warranty, they sent me an M-50i.
Good to see that they go hiring price for the replacement and not lower. As long as these cameras hold up I might be happy with switching over to Moultrie, we'll find out this summer for sure
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Moultrie warranty - 04/16/19 05:17 PM

I have a couple of Moultries that perform well. And, they take really crisp, clear pics!

Re: Moultrie warranty - 04/16/19 11:05 PM

I have 3, grabbed a couple refurbs to keep up with some bulls this spring. So far no complaints.
Since it rains so much here I made a few "bear boxes" out of the small circuit breaker panels from home depot. $8 each is a lot better than $40
© 2024 ALDEER.COM