Aldeer.com

Difference between MMS and cellular game camera?

Posted By: trailertrash

Difference between MMS and cellular game camera? - 01/04/19 03:09 AM

I can't find an answer on the web that explains any actual difference. So what gives?
Posted By: Hornhntr

Re: Difference between MMS and cellular game camera? - 01/04/19 03:20 AM

MMS(multimedia message system) is the method/protocol the pics/vids are sent. Cellular is the system att etc.
at least that’s what I think lol

Re: Difference between MMS and cellular game camera? - 01/10/19 12:34 PM

I don't know.... the few producers of MMS cameras also list cellular cameras under a separate category.... may just call a mfg...when I have time during business hours or never whichever comes first. ugh!
Posted By: Powpow65

Re: Difference between MMS and cellular game camera? - 01/10/19 03:30 PM

I think MMS means it will send pics directly to you via email or text, cellular means you will have to use the manufacturer app. They both actually work on a cell network.

Re: Difference between MMS and cellular game camera? - 01/11/19 01:32 AM

That makes sense and rings true with what little I have been able to find via the internet... thanks powpow
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: Difference between MMS and cellular game camera? - 01/14/19 01:08 PM

I have Snyper cameras and they give you the option of using text or email (MMS) through your service provider or you can select the provided Mfg app. In my case, ATT server has been down for almost a month so I switched Over to the Snyper app
Posted By: hallb

Re: Difference between MMS and cellular game camera? - 01/14/19 03:01 PM

They both have to have some kind of connection to the internet - generally via cellular - it's just the means of how the pictures come to you either via mms(text) or email.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM