Aldeer.com

THE CRANE!!

Posted By: marshmud991

THE CRANE!! - 12/05/18 11:45 AM

Looks like this heron is fixin to get all karote kid on something. rofl[Linked Image]
Posted By: BPI

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/05/18 04:19 PM

Mr. Miagi is behind the camera.
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/05/18 09:32 PM

Hopefully a snake
Posted By: abolt300

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/05/18 10:00 PM

Thinking the same thing. He's about to pin one of Marsh's cottonmouths to the ground.
Posted By: quailman

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/05/18 11:31 PM

Just, a "wax on wax off" work out. That's all...
Posted By: swamp_fever2002

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/06/18 03:35 AM

Cool pic!! You ever seen their nest ?

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/06/18 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by swamp_fever2002
Cool pic!! You ever seen their nest ?

Yes sir I have. They will hang up in the big cypress swamps with the egrets by the hundreds. You talk about loud and stink. Over time they will actually kill the trees from chitting so much in and around them. Them big loud mouth bastages will scare the chit out of you when you walk up on one and it's starts that loud raspy scream they make. Also a word of advice, if you find one with a broken wing,DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT try to grab the S.O.B. by the neck. It will go for the eyes every time. That's your coonass lesson of the day.
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/06/18 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by marshmud991
You talk about loud and stink

You aint kidding. The most foul smell I have ever experienced in my life was when we were bowfishing the Aucilla river in FL one night. It was summertime and I had my shirt off while I was shooting. Well we passed under this tree that hung out over the water and a heron took off from an overhead limb and when he did the SOB chit all over my head and down my back. I gagged for a good hour and had to rinse off with ice cold water out of our beer cooler because I was not about to get in that alligator infested river in the dark. Long story short, heron doodoo is awful stuff.
Posted By: tbest3

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/06/18 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Coosa1

You aint kidding. The most foul smell I have ever experienced in my life was when we were bowfishing the Aucilla river in FL one night. It was summertime and I had my shirt off while I was shooting. Well we passed under this tree that hung out over the water and a heron took off from an overhead limb and when he did the SOB chit all over my head and down my back. I gagged for a good hour and had to rinse off with ice cold water out of our beer cooler because I was not about to get in that alligator infested river in the dark. Long story short, heron doodoo is awful stuff.

That's rough.

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/06/18 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by Coosa1

Yep or them nasty bastages puke up nasty half digested fish on you. I alway try to avoid the rookeries. You can sure catch some big gators around them if you can stomach all the puke and chit you get trying to run the gator lines
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: THE CRANE!! - 12/08/18 12:27 PM

That’s cool
© 2024 ALDEER.COM