Aldeer.com

posting pics?

Posted By: bamaeyedoc

posting pics? - 09/14/18 06:03 PM

I know this was done before but y'all help me out. How do you get imgur to post pics and not the link to the pics? I don't want to click on a link, I just want to see (and y'all to see) any pics posted. Damn photobucket for blocking that feature. That was super easy to copy and paste a pic.

Dr. B
Posted By: top cat

Re: posting pics? - 09/15/18 11:51 PM

I have to have two windows open on my home PC, aldeer and imgur. After you have your pic uploaded to imgur just click on the pic. There shoud be options pop on on the right side of the pic. Click on direct link. It will copy the link. Switch back to aldeer screen. Have your post already started but not posted, Click on the box to the rigth of the smilies. A window will open at the top of the page to enter your display. Right click and hit paste then the OK, It will upload your pick to the page and when you Post Reply it will show as a pic not a link.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bama1971

Re: posting pics? - 09/18/18 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
I know this was done before but y'all help me out. How do you get imgur to post pics and not the link to the pics? I don't want to click on a link, I just want to see (and y'all to see) any pics posted. Damn photobucket for blocking that feature. That was super easy to copy and paste a pic.

Dr. B

postimages.org is the easiest i've found.

step 1: choose image
step 2: copy and paste "direct link", you can actually copy it, or click the button to the right of the scroll
step 3: open "use full editor" beside preview reply on alder
step 4: click the mountains with the blue sky logo, beside the yellow smiley face
step 5: paste
step 6: post
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: posting pics? - 09/20/18 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by top cat
I have to have two windows open on my home PC, aldeer and imgur. After you have your pic uploaded to imgur just click on the pic. There shoud be options pop on on the right side of the pic. Click on direct link. It will copy the link. Switch back to aldeer screen. Have your post already started but not posted, Click on the box to the rigth of the smilies. A window will open at the top of the page to enter your display. Right click and hit paste then the OK, It will upload your pick to the page and when you Post Reply it will show as a pic not a link.

[Linked Image]

Not sure where they dug that fellow up on the far right but he looks like a character
Posted By: top cat

Re: posting pics? - 09/20/18 08:29 PM

I know be was hot that day. Three days straight on the big pond with those vets wore me plum out.
Posted By: nomercy

Re: posting pics? - 09/22/18 03:12 AM

I use post image

I think it’s posting.cc
Click download image then choose location to grab from
After it finishes scroll down and hit hotlink for forums
Return to aldeer and simply right click and past in your message. Easiest I’ve found so far
© 2024 ALDEER.COM