Posted By: tikkatony

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/10/18 07:56 PM

[Linked Image]

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/10/18 08:03 PM

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bull64

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/10/18 08:30 PM

Put's a new spin on pissing off the back deck on a late 12-pack kinda night... grin

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/10/18 09:02 PM

Or letting the dogs out.
Posted By: KHOOKS

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/10/18 09:15 PM

I hope they are there the night someone come around up to no good. The next day the word on the street is don't f%^&k with his house or around his place he got damn cougars for watch dogs overdar.
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/10/18 09:56 PM

There was a guy once...his daddy was in law enforcement....packs of black panthers all over Wilcox and Dallas counties.....aerial drug drops......pit traps. Could these be some of those same cats that migrated south to where the drug trade was richer and got into some clorox stumps on the way that bleached their fur??????? rofl
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/12/18 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by abolt300
There was a guy once...his daddy was in law enforcement....packs of black panthers all over Wilcox and Dallas counties.....aerial drug drops......pit traps. Could these be some of those same cats that migrated south to where the drug trade was richer and got into some clorox stumps on the way that bleached their fur??????? rofl

The ones you’re talking about are at least 200 lbs, these two are not that big.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/12/18 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by KHOOKS
I hope they are there the night someone come around up to no good. The next day the word on the street is don't f%^&k with his house or around his place he got damn cougars for watch dogs overdar.

we raided a drug house one time in Bham that had an alligator tied to the front door for protection....

good looking cats there.
Posted By: fladeerhntr

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/13/18 03:06 AM

I sure hope those things don't migrate to my part of florida. Wouldn't surprise me if they're not already here I just haven't seen or heard of any being seen. Had to deal with my first black bear most of the season last year and that was exciting enough for me considering there were multiple times that I would put corn out and not 15 minutes after I drove off he was sitting or laying in the corn pile eating.
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/13/18 08:27 PM

I was looking for Her kitty
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/13/18 09:35 PM

Say what you want about them but they are really beautiful animals and true killing machines. Those two look to be in very good shape.
Posted By: jbatey1

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/15/18 01:37 AM

Originally Posted by NightHunter
I was looking for Her kitty

I sure enough didn't click on the thread in hopes to see a couple of yeller black painters.
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/15/18 03:23 PM

I'd be willing to bet there aren't many stray dogs or feral house cats in your neck of the woods.

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/15/18 05:13 PM

There actually was a stray cat running around,hopefully it's gone. It was supposed to say Here Kitty kitty.
Posted By: Reloader79

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/18/18 12:44 AM

Gotta be fake news, they simply don’t exist so I’m told at least not in bamer.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/18/18 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Reloader79
Gotta be fake news, they simply don’t exist so I’m told at least not in bamer.

Black ones have never existed. Tan ones do in places like South Florida. Not in Bama though
Posted By: Wapiti

Re: Her Kitty kitty - 09/18/18 05:23 PM

Just found this...My Brother-in-Law is/was the Senior Wildlife Biologist for the Everglades. He was primary for the Florida Panther expansion, tagging/tracking and monitoring of the Endangered Cat. I am asking permission for him to contact you, Tikkatony? Your pictures are awesome, and I am sure he would like to know location, ect., etc.,.. Please contact me at: schimpfjeffrey62@gmail.com
© 2024 ALDEER.COM