Aldeer.com

What type of Stealth cam is this

Posted By: MC21

What type of Stealth cam is this - 07/30/18 07:05 PM

I received this as a Christmas gift last year and I can’t remember how to set it up if someone could tell me the name of this camera so I could find the user manual online it would be much appreciated. [Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: top cat

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 07/30/18 11:11 PM

No idea but you shouold be able to fine out how on the inter webs.
Posted By: hayman

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 07/31/18 12:31 AM

That’s a PX whatever megapixel the camera is ( 8,12,14) for example. The quick set one two and three are preset with different delay lengths and you can switch the dial to custom and use the arrows and enter button to custom set the delay time.

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 07/31/18 01:24 AM

Originally Posted by hayman
That’s a PX whatever megapixel the camera is ( 8,12,14) for example. The quick set one two and three are preset with different delay lengths and you can switch the dial to custom and use the arrows and enter button to custom set the delay time.

I can’t figure out how to change the date and time.
Posted By: muzziehead

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 07/31/18 03:17 PM

This might help you out.

https://2sjufk2qbfi1xgh7y3gd4fba-wp...ent/uploads/sites/2/2017/12/STC-PX14.pdf

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 07/31/18 09:58 PM

Thanks Muzzie
Posted By: Jtb51b

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 08/11/18 02:05 AM

I hope you have better luck with stealth cams than I have. I bought 3 when they were on sale for $55 with cards and batts. One was fine, one took pics of EVERYTHING (800 pics a day) and one would sometimes take a picture if I went by on the tractor. None would take viewable videos. I sent them back and bought 2 more spypoints and they have been great. I could setup my dates and time, but everything else was tricky.

Jason
Posted By: bigcountry692001

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 08/19/18 12:05 PM

Are these the same ones they sell at sams club? You get two for $99 and I’ve considered buying them.

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 08/19/18 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by bigcountry692001
Are these the same ones they sell at sams club? You get two for $99 and I’ve considered buying them.

I believe that’s where the person got it
Posted By: Atoler

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 08/19/18 11:15 PM

I’ve got about 8 Px-14s. They look just like that. I’ve never had a single issue with them and I’m starting season 3 of use. Did buy one cheaper stealthcam that wasn’t worth a damn.

Re: What type of Stealth cam is this - 08/20/18 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Atoler
I’ve got about 8 Px-14s. They look just like that. I’ve never had a single issue with them and I’m starting season 3 of use. Did buy one cheaper stealthcam that wasn’t worth a damn.

Well I finally figured out how to set time and Date. Also figured out the custom settings. I’ve got it hanging on a tree over a corn pile now so I’m about a week and a half I’ll check it and see how good it works
© 2024 ALDEER.COM