Aldeer.com

Trailcam pic of bedded deer

Posted By: Joe4majors

Trailcam pic of bedded deer - 03/21/18 09:45 PM

Have y'all ever got one? I'm trying to create some bedding on the property and would be nice to have a camera there during the summer to see the usage. Might want to leave it a "sanctuary" though.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Trailcam pic of bedded deer - 03/21/18 10:08 PM

I have but not my design. I had a doe that would lay down like 5 feet from a camera on a trail.
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Trailcam pic of bedded deer - 03/22/18 02:47 AM

Yes several times. Usually just open hardwoods on dry ground in swamps is where I get the most normally just in the wide open as well no cover close by
Posted By: MS_Hunter

Re: Trailcam pic of bedded deer - 03/22/18 10:03 PM

Few years ago I did. Had a camera on a shooting lane with a trophy rock. Had 2 bucks coming in every night. 1 night 1 one them just laid down and chilled for bout 30 minutes while the other 1 milled around.
Posted By: jdfarm23

Re: Trailcam pic of bedded deer - 03/24/18 04:04 AM

Had this bachelor group of 5 bed in one of my fields 2 years ago. Usually see them bed down in open hardwoods on my cameras, although I don’t normally run cameras in super thick stuff where deer might be bedded.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: ColeT

Re: Trailcam pic of bedded deer - 03/25/18 12:19 AM

Has that happen several times. Been many times they've laid down in front of me while hunting.
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: Trailcam pic of bedded deer - 03/25/18 02:53 AM

I would see them bed down in a dry pond that had cedars growing in it and tall grass
© 2024 ALDEER.COM