Aldeer.com

May add a couple cams

Posted By: kodiak06

May add a couple cams - 02/04/18 11:33 PM

To my inventory since I only have 3 for the woods. I got another but, its for the house and wife says too expensive for public land lol.
What's your go to cam? Also, best cams less than $100?
I may go quantity since they all seem to crap the bed at crazy times.
Posted By: LetOff

Re: May add a couple cams - 02/05/18 10:01 PM

Well kodiak, you got to shop around, pay attention to aldeer a little and you can find some deals. Most deals are on junk.

My go to cams are Bushnells and I have one Browning 850 HD.

There's a site called Trailcampro.com that offers cams at a discounted price, you'll see them referred on here as TCP. Go look at the post I made on the new 2018 cams coming out, may change your mind on some things.

Re: May add a couple cams - 02/11/18 04:41 AM

Been on trail cam pro a few times...
Posted By: ghost rabbit

Re: May add a couple cams - 02/25/18 01:47 AM

Check out chasingame.com, it is a camera forum and website. There are some very knowledgeable people on their. I've had some of the 8mp covert no flash cams for about 2 years now and they are very reliable cams and have good battery life. The blackout cams don't have as good of quality night pics but they normally spook less game. I also have some of the Spartan cellular cams. They seem to be good quality and you can get them in the non cellular version. The covert can be had for around $90 and the Spartan around $110
Posted By: willdo22

Re: May add a couple cams - 02/25/18 03:14 AM

I think the best deals are on black Friday.

Camofire.com has some good deals at times as well.
Posted By: quailman

Re: May add a couple cams - 02/25/18 05:16 PM

Browning. Running 8 of them now, year around. Not a single problem with any of them.

Re: May add a couple cams - 05/12/18 02:12 AM

Gonna give a Stealth cam 30G a try. I have 2 Coverts out within a 1/2 mile of each other.
Hoping a specific bull shows up on one of them.

Re: May add a couple cams - 05/12/18 03:21 AM

Canked that order, just figured out it wasn't waterproof...

Re: May add a couple cams - 05/12/18 04:02 AM

Almost grabbed another Covert but, last minute decided to order a Browning Strike Force Micro

Re: May add a couple cams - 05/14/18 03:59 AM

Pretty simple to set up. Got it in the mail today and hung in the yard to test it out. It's about 30yds from the road so, will
be able to see how far the red flash actually goes.
Posted By: ParrotHead89

Re: May add a couple cams - 05/14/18 05:59 PM

Several on sale here
https://outdoors.natchezss.com/products/hunting-trail-cameras
© 2024 ALDEER.COM