Aldeer.com

Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example)

Posted By: LetOff

Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/21/18 02:26 PM

Some of you guys have quizzed me on my cams. These vids below are just for reference. Wanted to show you just how far out these cams pick up your deer.
This is a bushel E2. Don't buy any. This keeps the price down and makes them go on sale at the end of the season when they are overstocked. Thanks

Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/22/18 06:22 PM

Looks like they have a 60-90' range which is really good.
Posted By: wmd

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/22/18 06:35 PM

What sensitivity setting are you using?

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/23/18 09:36 AM

Sensor setting: High
Posted By: wmd

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/23/18 11:58 AM

Thanks!
Posted By: James

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/24/18 01:21 AM

cool
Posted By: Turkeymaster

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/24/18 10:22 AM

I love my bushnells
Posted By: top cat

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/24/18 05:58 PM

cool
Posted By: dagwood

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/25/18 02:28 PM

Amazon has them on sale now for $99 free shipping.

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/25/18 02:55 PM

Sho do, cheapest I've seen all year so far and I doubt they go cheaper than that even after season.

https://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trophy-E...ll+trail+camera
Posted By: kjoe

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/27/18 06:51 PM

I have a couple of E2s that eat batteries pretty bad when taking videos. How's your battery life?

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/29/18 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by kjoe
I have a couple of E2s that eat batteries pretty bad when taking videos. How's your battery life?

kjoe, I keep two cams out in the off season, both set to pics only, one set of batteries will last the whole off season. During the season, all cams go to vid and set of batteries will last me about 2-4 months depending on how hot that spot is. I can tell you that the cold does affect my bat life, why, I cant tell you. Know this. I have found that the alkaline duracell pro batteries are the best. I order them in bulk every summer online and with shipping and all I can get them cheaper than buying top brands at walmart. It's not that I'm made of money but I'm satisfied with the battery life on vids. Changing out a set once per cam during the season for a cam that's very active, I'll take it.
Posted By: kjoe

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/29/18 11:25 PM

I must have mine set a lot different from yours. Mine was eating batteries up in a day or two on video brand new from Bushnell replacing another camera that went bad. I've had it on photo because of it. I like the videos better and never had a battery problem with the one that was replaced that was an older model (not the E2) due to other problems..

Re: Bushnell cam: Detection distance (Example) - 01/30/18 03:51 PM

I'd call Bushnell. As you know, they have excellent customer service and even if cam is out of warranty, they'll cut you a deal on another cam you cant hardly refuse.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM