Aldeer.com

Photo no show

Posted By: 40Bucks

Photo no show - 09/13/17 10:22 AM

Following the great photobucket fiasco of 2017, I can only see an occasional photo on the posts here. I've been off the site for a while and wonder what I missed as far as replacing photobucket with another photo hosting site.
Why am I not seeing user's posted pics and what other sharing sites are they using in place of PB?
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Photo no show - 09/13/17 10:35 AM

jmudler posted a pic of him and perch spooning and wiley got pissed off. (he already warned them twice) now only certain members are allowed to post pics. queers ruin everything

Re: Photo no show - 09/13/17 10:45 AM

Dang!
Posted By: top cat

Re: Photo no show - 09/13/17 02:12 PM

Photo bucket wants 399.00 a year to host pics to 3rd party sites. Try imaguru or tinypics

Re: Photo no show - 09/14/17 07:44 AM

Thanks Top Cat
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Photo no show - 09/22/17 04:52 PM

Originally Posted By: extreme heights hunter
jmudler posted a pic of him and perch spooning and wiley got pissed off. (he already warned them twice) now only certain members are allowed to post pics. queers ruin everything

Man I missed this.......EHH you had the camera.....the same one you used during the Pcola memorial day photo shoot.
Posted By: bowtarist

Re: Photo no show - 09/23/17 08:50 PM

Found this on another site I frequent. Worked for me.

hello,

I was browsing through the older threads and still getting the photo bucket image error.

After a little searching around I found this plugin for google Chrome browser.

If you use chrome on your browser you can install the plugin and clear your browser image cache, them images started appearing for me just fine

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... ated?hl=en

** Update Jul 23 2017. Should be updated to work again! ** This extension should make photobucket embeds work for all accounts…
** Update Jul 23 2017. Should be updated to work again! **

This extension should make photobucket embeds work for all accounts across all websites.

It does this by looking at image embeds and changing the referer.

# NOTE: You may need to clear your browser cache (at least for images) before you will be able to see some images (if you already tried to view them before installing this)

* Update 0.0.3: Fix referer header (thanks Dan Pastusek)
* Update 0.0.2: Also fix *.wp.com/photobucket embed URLs
* Update 0.0.1: Initial release

Note: this extension is open source, MIT license, and it does not collect any user information or do any kind of advertising or data sharing.

https://github.com/kzahel/photobucket-embed-fix

Re: Photo no show - 09/27/17 08:20 AM

bowtarist,
Which extension is it? When I click the link it just takes me to the Chrome Store.
Posted By: UADeerHunter

Re: Photo no show - 09/27/17 09:30 AM

Originally Posted By: 40Bucks
bowtarist,
Which extension is it? When I click the link it just takes me to the Chrome Store.

It's the "photobucket embed fix" extension.

Re: Photo no show - 09/27/17 10:48 AM

Originally Posted By: UADeerHunter
Originally Posted By: 40Bucks
bowtarist,

It's the "photobucket embed fix" extension.

That seems to have done the trick.
Thank you.

Re: Photo no show - 09/29/17 07:56 AM

Well, it kinda works. I have to clear the cache every time I log into ALDEER. Its not a one and done like I thought it should be.
Crap it!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM