Aldeer.com

Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella

Posted By: Jaster

Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/08/15 11:35 AM

Hello fellas. Been lurking a few years. Always posting over on PFF out of the panhandle of Fl. But this year hunting has just taken over everything, lol. Did summer plots for the first time along with protien supplemental feeding and have good deer on camera early in the year. We have had one on camera for 3 seasons. I am trying yo figure out if there racks differ greatly year to year?? Case in point!

3 years ago

2 years ago

Last year

And with the weight on yhis thing was hoping this was him this year? But the rack is so small in proportion.

He is in the far back left. And the one on ghe left is my biggest horn wise deer a fine 9 we have had on camera for 2 years.

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/08/15 11:36 AM

Esc Co Alabama

Live in Fl. Thanks for the reviews and opinions. Hope to have one to brag about on the ground this year!
Posted By: jlbuc10

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/08/15 05:17 PM

Welcome to the madness!!!! I don't think that short tined wide deer is the same one from your previous years. Both are pigs and would be shooter any day in my book.

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/08/15 05:49 PM

I dont think so either, but sure was hoping we would see him on the ground. Love to see what he weighs. I am guessing pushing 200lbs. He is a hoss for sure. And thanks for the welcome
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/08/15 07:09 PM

Kill that big sob he's almost ancient.
Posted By: HOWTON21

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/08/15 08:08 PM

Looks like a different deer to me. You got some old ones for sure. Really nice deer for Escambia county.
Posted By: hitek

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/09/15 04:18 PM

First 3 pics are the same deer, last 3 pics or not of that same deer. My guess is the dude in the first pics died of old age...
Posted By: BOWTHUG

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/09/15 06:23 PM

Jaster, where are you hunting in Escambia county? I grew up in Brewton. Thats a hell of a deer for down there in that last pic

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/10/15 09:02 AM

Half way between Brewton and Andalusia, Brooklyn Al.
Posted By: jsh1904

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/10/15 01:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaster
Half way between Brewton and Andalusia, Brooklyn Al.

Dang man, we are damn near neighbors. My lease is off 29 just after you cross the Conecuh River.

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/10/15 06:09 PM

Yep not far. I am about 12 miles North of you!! Yall have much activity right now? Aint seen hardly any daytime since Oct 29. Dang Acorns. Ours is so thick hard to get to the oaks

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/10/15 07:28 PM

Man our deer sightings are way down because of those damn acorns. Trying to figure out where we can put these kids to get a deer this weekend.

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/10/15 07:44 PM

Under some Oaks!!! Lol good luck! My 2 boys are terminally ill, and I have my youngest in Kidz outdoors. He is going to Selma this weekend. Hope he connects! Good luck to all those you are taking!!

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/10/15 08:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Jaster
Under some Oaks!!! Lol good luck! My 2 boys are terminally ill, and I have my youngest in Kidz outdoors. He is going to Selma this weekend. Hope he connects! Good luck to all those you are taking!!

Damn man, I have seen you on PFF a lot and hate to hear that about your kids. Good luck to you as well man and if you ever need anything just holler.

Re: Newbie Looking for proffessional opinions on this fella - 11/10/15 10:21 PM

Same here. Service is blah up there, but shoot a txt it will go through at some point 850-777-4920 Jason
© 2024 ALDEER.COM