Aldeer.com

Hawken or Kentucky rifle

Posted By: blumsden

Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/02/19 06:22 PM

Figured I would put this here instead of classified. I'm finally about to start my house. It will have old Kentucky log siding on it and will look like an 1850 log cabin. Knotty pine on the inside and I want either a Hawken rifle or an old Kentucky flintlock rifle to hang on the wall. It doesn't need to be in great shape, it doesn't even need to shoot. It's for decoration only. What ya'll got? Pm me please.
Posted By: blade

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/02/19 08:25 PM

Don’t have one, but that will be nice. Be sure to post a photo.
Posted By: CatHeadBiscuit

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/03/19 12:18 AM

Prolly can find a rusty one for cheap on eBay or local traders post type mag or armslist
Posted By: Stob

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/03/19 12:30 AM

I'm gonna do that with a couple of old double barrel rabbit ear shotguns one day.

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/03/19 07:55 PM

Couple hawkens for sales

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/04/19 11:28 AM

Thanks, cathead, i'll check on those.

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/08/19 11:18 AM

Cathead, I appreciate the heads up. I bought me a CVA Hawken 50 caliber from that guy. Now if I can just get my cabin built.

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/08/19 11:01 PM

I talked to that guy but he was kinda hard to communicate with. He listed other parts and such did it seem like he had some quality accessories or anything?

Re: Hawken or Kentucky rifle - 04/09/19 11:26 AM

I really didn't talk to him about anything but the Hawken. Yea, he's real hard to talk to, said his phone was deactivated and could only communicate via email. He met me at Basspro shop, which was about halfway. Seemed like a nice enough guy.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM