Aldeer.com

Who sells black powder?

Posted By: boker

Who sells black powder? - 11/01/18 04:55 PM

In the Huntsville area. The store I was using is no longer in business. Cabelas, Academy sports or Larry’s does not carry it. I can order online but have to buy in bulk from most dealers which I prefer not to do.
Posted By: Hayzeus

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/02/18 03:29 PM

I don’t know anyone in Alabama that sells real black powder. I order from Graf & Sons. I believe they have a 4 pound minimum.
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/02/18 09:09 PM

How much are you wanting?

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/02/18 11:58 PM

A pound will do me for a long time.
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/04/18 08:44 PM

Walmart has pyrodex and 777
Posted By: Hayzeus

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/04/18 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by jwalker77
Walmart has pyrodex and 777

Those are black powder substitutes not black powder.
Posted By: JUGHEAD

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/09/18 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by boker
In the Huntsville area. The store I was using is no longer in business. Cabelas, Academy sports or Larry’s does not carry it. I can order online but have to buy in bulk from most dealers which I prefer not to do.
I have a bottle of some kind that you can have if you want it. I tried to give it away to Wiley Coyote a couple years ago and he never got back up with me. Matter of fact....the more I think of it...I might have gotten it from you in a MZ deal???

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/09/18 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by JUGHEAD
I have a bottle of some kind that you can have if you want it. I tried to give it away to Wiley Coyote a couple years ago and he never got back up with me. Matter of fact....the more I think of it...I might have gotten it from you in a MZ deal???

May have, I wish I had that muzzleloader back only because my Dad bought it for me.
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/09/18 06:16 PM

Ha! I remember that! Don't remember what stalled me out but I must have got busy on something

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/09/18 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
Ha! I remember that! Don't remember what stalled me out but I must have got busy on something
You old and can't remember chit. That had to have been it. laugh

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/09/18 07:38 PM

May have, I wish I had that muzzleloader back only because my Dad bought it for me.
What was it? I honestly don't even remember what the gun was or who I bought it from but I do remember a fanny pack coming with it that had some supplies. Also had this real black powder that I have kept in my powder/ammo closet.
Posted By: Wiley Coyote

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/09/18 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Wiley Coyote
You old and can't remember chit. That had to have been it. laugh

That's definitely it! slap

Re: Who sells black powder? - 11/10/18 02:37 AM

What was it? I honestly don't even remember what the gun was or who I bought it from but I do remember a fanny pack coming with it that had some supplies. Also had this real black powder that I have kept in my powder/ammo closet.

It was a Knight 50 cal , black synthetic stock . It was one of the cheaper models.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM