Aldeer.com

ZSR Primers

Posted By: SilentButDeadly

ZSR Primers - 01/13/23 12:27 AM

Has anyone used ZSR primers? If so, thoughts on them?
Posted By: 3% outdoorsman

Re: ZSR Primers - 01/13/23 01:53 AM

No but powder valley has several brands of small pistol primers in stock if that's what you're looking for.they are a legit company

Re: ZSR Primers - 01/13/23 02:33 AM

I have some small pistol primers but saw these relatively cheap so wanted to see if anyone has experience with them.
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: ZSR Primers - 01/13/23 03:54 AM

I heard that men looking for ZSR primers also hang out at men’s rooms at rest stops!?!? No offense, it’s just what I’ve heard. Good luck with the ZSR primers.

Re: ZSR Primers - 01/13/23 01:59 PM

Anyone that ‘has heard’ about something like the hanging out in men’s room is speaking from personal experiences.
Posted By: dave260rem!

Re: ZSR Primers - 01/13/23 03:15 PM

Zsr if European which means these will be "harder" to ignite than American brands. I'd love to tell you why but European caps are almost always harder to ignite its just a thing.
Posted By: Jtb51b

Re: ZSR Primers - 01/16/23 12:05 AM

The packaging looks like Sellior and Bellot packaging. Wonder if they are one and the same? I havent seen and S and B primers in a long while. I like the S and B, they have been 100 percent funtional and predictable for me. I would try these if I were in need.

Jason
Posted By: RidgeRanger

Re: ZSR Primers - 01/23/23 05:43 AM

A buddy of mine just ordered a case of the ZSR primers. He said the run fine in his striker fired Sig.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM