Aldeer.com

Proreloads.com

Posted By: trlrdrdave

Proreloads.com - 09/02/21 04:22 PM

https://www.proreloads.com

Says they have primers in stock. Have to order $200 worth then $25 Hazmat. Anybody ever ordered from here. Legit? Maybe we need to do a group buy?
Posted By: Cheaha

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/02/21 05:45 PM

First, they are not sold out of any of the primers they carry. How could that be?

Second, they require payment through Zelle and state "ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED WE WILL CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL WITH OUR ZELLE INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT."

Not saying they are not legit, but those are HUGE red flags for me.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/02/21 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Cheaha
First, they are not sold out of any of the primers they carry. How could that be?

Second, they require payment through Zelle and state "ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED WE WILL CONTACT YOU VIA EMAIL WITH OUR ZELLE INFORMATION FOR PAYMENT."

Not saying they are not legit, but those are HUGE red flags for me.

X2
Posted By: trlrdrdave

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/02/21 06:09 PM

Yea I thought too good to be true. I didn't get that far to see the Zelle thing.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/02/21 07:38 PM

You can find primers on gunbroker, it's just gonna cost you.
Posted By: odocoileus

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/02/21 07:46 PM

Google image of their address shows a barn with junk around it, off of a dirt road.........
In business since December 2020, but yet has better availability than proven sources that have been in business 40 years?
Posted By: johnmcgowan

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/03/21 03:45 AM

I'd steer clear just to be safe
Posted By: 3% outdoorsman

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/03/21 04:30 AM

Willing to sell or trade 1000 primers.prefer newer campers,tractors,or possibly real nice utility trailer.what ya got
Posted By: Hammertime7v2

Re: Proreloads.com - 09/08/21 10:48 PM

I tried calling them and no answer, no return on the message I left either.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM