Aldeer.com

RCBS customer service

Posted By: trlrdrdave

RCBS customer service - 06/09/21 09:41 PM

is dang good. Called to order some parts that i have lost and a couple I broke. Got them coming to me no charge. I had heard it was that good and it lived up to the expectation this time!
Posted By: odocoileus

Re: RCBS customer service - 06/09/21 10:26 PM

Yeah I know I’ve said it before, but they’ve sent me parts that I admitted to tearing up due to my mistake, free of charge. Why I keep buying their products.
Posted By: Lockjaw

Re: RCBS customer service - 06/16/21 09:13 PM

I got a case stuck in my resizing die, they said send it in with 5 bucks for return shipping and they will get it out, replace any parts and buff/hone the inside of the die.
Posted By: nitroexpress

Re: RCBS customer service - 06/17/21 12:46 AM

Well this is the first time I can remember where it's taking a long time to get back to me. Emailed them about 6 or 7 days ago about needing to get a die body for a used set of 40-65 Shiloh Sharps that was missing from the 3 die set. So I plan on calling them tomorrow. Hope their putting in a full week.
Posted By: walt4dun

Re: RCBS customer service - 06/18/21 02:30 AM

Excellent service. When you do something dumb like not use case lube and stick a case in your die they will get it out for free and get it right back out to you in a week or two. Has happened to me once LOL!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM