Aldeer.com

You tube channels

Posted By: Possum Hunter

You tube channels - 07/13/19 12:48 PM

I enjoy watching the hunting publics you tube channel, but I believe I’ve watched all of their videos. Do y’all know of any other good YouTube channels like the hunting public I can check out?

I also watch southern ground hunting, and there’s are good too. I’ve just watched them all also.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 12:49 PM

Pinhoti Project (turkey hunting)
Catman (general hunting and fishing)
Posted By: AUstan23

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 01:13 PM

Hushin, Seans Outdoor Adventures, Sawbriar Outdoors, Richard Gene the Fishing Machine, The Untamed, Born and Raised Outdoors, BlacktipH, EliasVFishing to name a few hunting, fishing both fresh and saltwater. Catman and pinhoti are both excellent and relatable.

If you subscribe to all of them you'll have a lot of old and new material to watch.
Posted By: JBL

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 01:16 PM

BlacktipH is a good one. Probably the best saltwater fishing channel on YouTube.
Posted By: CrimsonWSM

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 01:52 PM

Richard Gene the fishing machine is a great channel that dude knows how to fish..Flair,Realistic fishing,Mullet man Bubba Roundtree outdoors, Big pensels outdoors for just a few
Posted By: woodduck

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by AUstan23
Hushin, Seans Outdoor Adventures, Sawbriar Outdoors, Richard Gene the Fishing Machine, The Untamed, Born and Raised Outdoors, BlacktipH, EliasVFishing to name a few hunting, fishing both fresh and saltwater. Catman and pinhoti are both excellent and relatable.

If you subscribe to all of them you'll have a lot of old and new material to watch.
may be a dumb question but not a big you tube watcher. Does it cost to subscribe to these ?
Posted By: Atoler

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 01:57 PM

The untamed have some badass deer hunts. Spot and stalk in West Virginia with a bow. Not a big fan of them as turkey hunters though.
Posted By: mzzy

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by woodduck

may be a dumb question but not a big you tube watcher. Does it cost to subscribe to these ?

No it doesn’t

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by woodduck

No and you can simply check your subscriptions every day and watch which outdoor channels have put out new content. All you need is to sign in to an account (free) and start hitting subscribe at the bottom of the videos for the channels you are watching and liking.

I am really liking Richard Genes fishing videos these days.

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 02:20 PM

Midwest whitetail, growingdeer.tv, Tim Wells Bowhunting, Paul Korn (I think that's his name?) bowhunting, The Field Archer, Primos, DruryTV, Bama Beach Bum, Yak Motley (p-cola kayak fishing guy), deermeatfordinner are some more.

I'll prolly think of more as day goes on.
Posted By: rblaker

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 02:40 PM

I watch more western hunting than anything now- Born and Raised Outdoors, Elk101, GoHunt, The Mountain Project, and Randy Newberg.
Posted By: willdo22

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 06:04 PM

Chasing November
Posted By: Possum Hunter

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 06:53 PM

Awesome! Thanks guys, looks like I will have plenty more to watch!

If y’all have not checked out The Hunting Public or Southern Ground Hunters y’all are missing out! They are some dang good shows

There is a lot out there that’s just not interesting, or don’t get good footage or maybe even the kill on film. I enjoy a good video with good footage and definitely a kill shot with a follow up about the hunt.
Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 06:58 PM

Police activity
Posted By: MgtAdvantage

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 07:05 PM

There’s always ours. Just a click at the top of this page. It’s not as much hunting as our views on management. Some people like them.
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 07:52 PM

I watch the Australian cowboys catching the wild bulls and buffalo, the Eastern European wild hog hunting video's (can't understand them, but there is some beautiful scenery), all kinds of stuff on there.
Posted By: Southwood7

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 08:06 PM

Deer meat for dinner is one I watch that hasn’t been mentioned. Y’all named most all the channels I watch.
Posted By: Sulli

Re: You tube channels - 07/13/19 10:11 PM

If you like bow hunting check out chasing November
© 2019 ALDEER.COM