Aldeer.com

OUCH!!!

Posted By: kodiak06

OUCH!!! - 08/15/19 03:20 PM

was disarming a conibear 330 and remembered I didn't latch the safety hooks after it friggin slapped my hand. Thankfully it just wacked my thumb and pinky. It won't happen again
Posted By: Stob

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/15/19 09:12 PM

330's be Bad!!!
They scare me.
Glad you're ok.
Posted By: North40R

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/16/19 12:22 AM

I bet you won't do it again! Those suckers hurt! I had one slap me with one safety still latched and it hurt.
Posted By: JBL

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/16/19 01:30 AM

Glad youre ok. Those things dont play games.
Posted By: BOFF

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/16/19 04:52 AM

Those 330s deserve respect.

That could have been really bad, particularly when in the woods a way and by yourself!!!

God Bless,
David B.

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/16/19 05:23 AM

I was like 10ft from my truck lol. Just rushing to get traps up being stupid. Definitly will have the safeties latched next time.
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/16/19 01:03 PM

I had one go off and got both of my arms just above the wrists one time. I had just taken the safeties off and like a dummy reached down to move one last stick out of the way and it got me. Luckily I was running a line with my buddy that day so I painfully pulled the anchor up and waded down the creek to find him and get him to let me loose. Talk about bruised up.

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/17/19 02:18 AM

I bet, they slap ya hard
Posted By: BOFF

Re: OUCH!!! - 08/17/19 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by Coosa1
I had one go off and got both of my arms just above the wrists one time. I had just taken the safeties off and like a dummy reached down to move one last stick out of the way and it got me. Luckily I was running a line with my buddy that day so I painfully pulled the anchor up and waded down the creek to find him and get him to let me loose. Talk about bruised up.

WOOEEE!!

I'd be afraid that would have broke both my arms at that spot!!!

Can you imagine if you were by yourself!!! eek

God Bless,
David B.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM