Aldeer.com

ICOtech Caller

Posted By: JBL

ICOtech Caller - 07/30/19 02:52 PM

Anyone use one of these? Any model recomendations? I would be using for calling coyotes and crows.

I'm wanting to try something different to the rabbit in distress and crow hand caller, but really dont want to sink $500 into a foxpro.

Are foxpros really that much better to justify the price?

Posted By: North40R

Re: ICOtech Caller - 07/30/19 09:17 PM

I've got a primos alpha dog that does just fine and wasn't nearly $500!

Re: ICOtech Caller - 07/30/19 09:31 PM

You had any luck with it Hank?

It's hard for me to justify a $500 caller. The ICOtech's had pretty good reviews. I dont know what makes the foxpros so expensive.
Posted By: North40R

Re: ICOtech Caller - 07/30/19 11:30 PM

Killed a pile of crows with it. Only tried for coyotes/predators twice. I like my coyotes wearing steel! Lol!

Re: ICOtech Caller - 07/31/19 02:57 PM

Nice! I love to do some crow hunting. And I hear ya, I'm sure you can get alot more by trapping.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: ICOtech Caller - 07/31/19 07:19 PM

I have one, works fine for me. I call in yotes with it

Re: ICOtech Caller - 08/01/19 01:42 AM

Which model do you have jmudler?
Posted By: Raven

Re: ICOtech Caller - 08/01/19 09:59 PM

I'm on my 3rd FoxPro, I love them. I started with the FX3, then Fury now I'm on a Shockwave. All 3 still work I just wanted more sounds and Volume. In my experience the Fox pros have a much clearer sound especially at higher volume than other call I've have tried. They have some really cool features like Foxbang. When your calling in a yote and you shoot it automatically changes your call to a preset call. This works great when 2 dogs come in. They can play premade call sequences and also play multiple sounds at once. Do you need all this to kill yotes and crows.....no but its nice to have. Also they have a great remote range. Works great to put behind your buddys treestand then when its time to get down play the mountain lion call. He wont come down for a while.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM