Aldeer.com

grandson

Posted By: t123winters

grandson - 09/15/18 01:28 AM

is fired up for the tree rat opener in the morning!!!
Posted By: jono23

Re: grandson - 09/15/18 02:25 AM

Shoot, I was excited myself and then remembered how hot it is rofl
Posted By: Sgiles

Re: grandson - 09/15/18 03:16 AM

Hope you get your limit. Me and my boy will go Sunday. It'll be hot but we're ready.
Posted By: Reno

Re: grandson - 09/15/18 03:34 AM

I'm ready but I worry about my dog getting snake bit..
Posted By: king

Re: grandson - 09/15/18 02:03 PM

123winters good for you, you take that boy hunting every time you can, cause one day he may be taking you!!!!!!

Re: grandson - 09/15/18 03:02 PM

Let us know how it went!

Re: grandson - 09/15/18 09:04 PM

we had a good little hunt this morning,it was full of hickory nuts,but they just wasn't cutting on em. we managed to kill some,and he had a real good time. He is already planning our next hunt.... I can't wait.

Re: grandson - 09/15/18 10:16 PM

That's awesome! Always love to hear that.
Posted By: Reno

Re: grandson - 09/16/18 01:32 AM

Sounds like y'all had a good time
Posted By: king

Re: grandson - 09/16/18 01:39 PM

GOOD DEAL!! the main thing when you take kids hunting is that they have fun .

Re: grandson - 09/16/18 02:32 PM

I let him make all the decisions,where to go,when to stop,and how long we were going to stay.
Posted By: woodduck

Re: grandson - 09/17/18 02:06 AM

Making memories. Loved squirrel hunting with my dad
Posted By: deerfeeder89

Re: grandson - 09/19/18 05:54 PM

Squirrel hunting is the gateway drug of hunting its probably how most of us got our start hunting, I know that's how me and my brother started hunting when we was little. We hunted with our grandpa and our dad. Your grandson will cherish these memories later on in life. Me and my brother still make it a point to squirrel hunt together every Thanksgiving morning. We have been doing that since the last time we went squirrel hunting with our grandpa since I was 14 and my brother was 13. He told he just didn't hate them as bad anymore and if we'd bring them in he'd sure eat them. He pasted away 3 years ago and me and my brother still go hunt every Thanksgiving like we've done for the last 14 years now instead of chasing them all over the place like we did when we was younger we mainly just sit and talk about our both our grandpa's and we'll shoot a one if one happens to run by on that day. We still call the way they showed us using 2 silver dollars I've got the two one grand gave me and my brother the set our other grandpa gave him. Congratulations on the memories yall are making
Posted By: treemydog

Re: grandson - 09/19/18 09:01 PM

My two boys love it! And I kinda like it too.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: grandson - 09/20/18 12:12 PM

Originally Posted by t123winters
we had a good little hunt this morning,it was full of hickory nuts,but they just wasn't cutting on em. we managed to kill some,and he had a real good time. He is already planning our next hunt.... I can't wait.

any of them have wolves? That's my only hesitation about chasing them right now. Nasty looking things.

Dr. B
Posted By: Stob

Re: grandson - 09/20/18 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by treemydog
My two boys love it! And I kinda like it too.

[Linked Image]

Dogs look happy too. That yellow one looks like our old Cur.
She scared to death of a gun though.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM