Aldeer.com

Water Trapping

Posted By: Turkey

Water Trapping - 09/14/18 09:06 AM

[img]https://imgur.com/a/ybD2GPS[/img]

I've never done any water trapping, but looks like it may be time to start. This picture was taken in front of the house yesterday.
Posted By: Ru2hunt

Re: Water Trapping - 09/14/18 11:24 AM

Don't start or you will stay broke buying traps!
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: Water Trapping - 09/14/18 03:11 PM

330 Connibear

Plenty of naysayers on here that like more complicated setups for beavers but I have still not found one I couldn't catch in a Connibear..... I'm going to qualify that by saying "eventually". I've had one or two left in a hole that were difficult to get but they all got pinched in the end.

They are a beaver. They aren't smarter than you are. Time is on your side if you aren't doing this for money.
Posted By: BCLC

Re: Water Trapping - 09/20/18 05:40 AM

All beaver must die. gun

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Limbhanger1959

Re: Water Trapping - 10/30/18 01:58 AM

Tail eats good
Posted By: ParrotHead89

Re: Water Trapping - 10/30/18 11:00 AM

If you catch some you might look into getting them tanned and selling them lots of people like them for decorations. You could make a little money
Posted By: North40R

Re: Water Trapping - 10/30/18 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by ParrotHead89
If you catch some you might look into getting them tanned and selling them lots of people like them for decorations. You could make a little money

Lol! You ever skint a beaver?

I have and I can promise you that it isn't worth the effort!
Posted By: Coosa1

Re: Water Trapping - 10/31/18 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by North40R

X2 I trapped and sold fur for fun money all through high school and realized very quickly that southern beavers weren't worth fooling with for money unless you get a landowner who wants to pay you to remove them.
Posted By: ParrotHead89

Re: Water Trapping - 10/31/18 05:50 PM

Back when I was in Jr High and High school I did yes. We you use to make good money off the stuff
Posted By: Bamabucks14

Re: Water Trapping - 11/01/18 11:52 AM

That’s the truth! I bet you could light an old oil lamp with all the blubber and slippery oil under the fur of a beaver.
Posted By: Avengedsevenfold

Re: Water Trapping - 11/05/18 04:22 PM

Damn Hank, you are getting old if you are saying beaver isn’t worth the effort
Posted By: North40R

Re: Water Trapping - 11/06/18 12:42 AM

[quote=Avengedsevenfold

Damn Hank, you are getting old if you are saying beaver isn’t worth the effort [/quote]

Grown folks are talking boy! Go play with your Legos.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM