Beaver trapper needed

Posted By: tripleHarmony

Beaver trapper needed - 06/06/18 11:29 PM

Lots of beavers free to you if you can catch them. Located near Autaugaville AL
Need help ASAP. Take coons too
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Beaver trapper needed - 06/06/18 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by tripleHarmony
Lots of beavers free to you if you can catch them.

I find that liquor helps, especially if fruity liquor! Good luck!
laugh
Posted By: k bush

Re: Beaver trapper needed - 06/07/18 01:51 AM

Originally Posted by tripleHarmony
Lots of beavers free to you if you can catch them. Located near Autaugaville AL
Need help ASAP. Take coons too

Seriously doubt you have anyone to take this offer. There is practically $0 value in the beavers and very little in the coons except for the meat market during season. That coupled with the amount of time and effort it takes to run beaver traps, it's going to cost you some $$$. How much damage are they doing ?

Good luck.
Posted By: North40R

Re: Beaver trapper needed - 06/07/18 02:22 PM

Wow! Free beavers!

Just imagine the winfall for some lucky trapper! After all the expenses to get set up to trap, the time and labor trapping, running summer time traps full of turtles while fighting cottonmouths and every biting insect around just so you can blanket skin a aggravating beaver for $5!

No thanks!....

Sorry tripleHarmony! I know you either didn't know better or thought it was a good joke but you're not going to get many takers on your offer.
Posted By: BREEZE1

Re: Beaver trapper needed - 06/08/18 03:22 AM

Glad you sugar coated that for him North. LMAO.
Posted By: duxlayer

Re: Beaver trapper needed - 06/08/18 07:13 PM

Ok lady just called n said she’s got a beaver at the house that she wants me to kill... looks like I’m gonna have to go home n handle that for free . North40 ain’t lying to you , you loose money in the beaver business.
Posted By: jb20

Re: Beaver trapper needed - 06/08/18 10:10 PM

Sometimes I'll just go sit by a dam and take my 22 mag and kill em if u got a few it'll take several trips but I've killed a bunch like that
© 2024 ALDEER.COM