Aldeer.com

Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime

Posted By: jmudler

Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 03/20/17 05:25 PM

Awesome movie/documentary of a 90+ year-old trapper. Check it out on Amazon Prime.

Also he dispatches with a metal stake, my wife was shocked....I gave her the look.
Posted By: Woodsman8

Re: Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 04/10/17 08:04 PM

I watched this....freaking awesome. Love the dispatch.
Posted By: Fishinspot

Re: Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 04/10/17 09:49 PM

I found a trapper Jake. Didn't find a trapper Jack. I'm guessing you meant Jake? I'm gonna check it out. Thanks.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 04/12/17 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Fishinspot
I found a trapper Jake. Didn't find a trapper Jack. I'm guessing you meant Jake? I'm gonna check it out. Thanks.

My bad. Trapper Jake is correct
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 04/23/17 05:59 PM

Says it's unavailable at this time when I look it up.
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 04/25/17 12:33 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Trapper-Jake-Kore...ds=trapper+jake

I respect the old man, but stopped watching due to the language he used. I just didn't want to hear it.

God Bless,
David B.
Posted By: CNC

Re: Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 04/25/17 07:38 PM

That was pretty awesome. That old man had some good stories to tell. He does get pretty colorful with his language a time or two. He died at age 99. They found his truck still running. He was letting it warm up to get check his traps when his heart gave out.

I noticed he used pan covers on his foothold traps. I also noticed he just wore plain old boots and wore leather gloves. What exactly did he say that liquid was that he poured in the bone??? Afterbirth??
Posted By: SharpSpur

Re: Trapper Jack on Amazon Prime - 05/03/17 08:59 AM

[/quote] I noticed he used pan covers on his foothold traps. I also noticed he just wore plain old boots and wore leather gloves. What exactly did he say that liquid was that he poured in the bone??? Afterbirth?? [/quote]

Yeah "rotten mare afterbirth"... I bet it smells like slam dunk the funk!

Pretty interesting documentary.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM