Aldeer.com

First time

Posted By: rblaker

First time - 02/28/15 07:40 PM

Roommate invited me to go on a rabbit hunt on a place in north Alabama that they only hunt a couple times a year. It was my first hunt but definitely won't be my last. I had a great time listening to the dogs run. Ended up with 33.

Posted By: daniel white

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:27 PM

was this in Gurley? The guy in the black hat live near Sardis City??

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:28 PM

Congrats by the way
Posted By: Fullthrottle

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:33 PM

Lol. I can't believe they let all those sandmountain boys in that place. Good hunt boys

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: daniel white

Yessir sure was. And yeah we're all from around Sardis, went to high school with most of em.

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:41 PM

Originally Posted By: rblaker

Yessir sure was. And yeah we're all from around Sardis, went to high school with most of em.

I seen him today. I was hunting near his house, he pulled up and talked to my buddy, when we was leaving. I was in the red truck in the highway, in front of him.. Small world..

I meant to say orange hat black shirt.. He had a white NICE Z71
Posted By: Bigbamaboy

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:48 PM

That's a haul. Glad I didn't have to clean all those bunnies.

I carry a single barrel 410 so I don't have to shoot many. smile

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:56 PM

Hell you probably wasn't 5 minutes from my house then. Yeah he has a dang nice Chevy that's for sure.

On another note that lab I got from you is about as spoiled as can be and grown like a weed since I saw him last.

Re: First time - 02/28/15 08:59 PM

Hell you probably wasn't 5 minutes from my house then. Yeah he has a dang nice Chevy that's for sure.

On another note that lab I got from you is about as spoiled as can be and grown like a weed since I saw him last.

I was near cash road.

Re: First time - 02/28/15 09:20 PM

I was near cash road.

Dang Man U better stay out my neck of the woods. Lol. Next time your up this way you need to hollar. We will find somthing to kill

Re: First time - 02/28/15 09:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Fullthrottle

I was near cash road.

Dang Man U better stay out my neck of the woods. Lol. Next time your up this way you need to hollar. We will find somthing to kill

There some rude people up there... My buddy is the UPS driver up in there, so he knows a lot of people. That tornado was ruff last April, looked totally different since the last time I was up there.. We hunt in that area every year.

Re: First time - 02/28/15 09:36 PM

May be the crowd your running with. Not a rude sole in smith institute. We got hit hard will never be the same.

Re: First time - 02/28/15 09:43 PM

May be the crowd your running with. Not a rude sole in smith institute. We got hit hard will never be the same.

The dogs hit a coyote and crossed Cash road, I was trying to see who owned the pasture they was in, to see if I could walk down there and get them.. I tried to flag down like 5 people and nobody would stop.. Thought they may knew who owned it.. They looked at me crazy, and drove on.. laugh

We also hunt at a Smith?? something church right past Farmtown.. In some pines

Re: First time - 02/28/15 10:21 PM

Mr panky owns the left side and mr gaskin on the right. Neither one would care a bit in the world for you to cross them to fetch a dog. Nice folks.

Re: First time - 02/28/15 10:23 PM

Mr panky owns the left side and mr gaskin on the right. Neither one would care a bit in the world for you to cross them to fetch a dog. Nice folks.

I was parked in a old drive, where a house had been torn down or burned one.. Linda Reagan was on broke mail box. The pasture behind it. I could basically see them, just didn't want to get on that mans land..

Re: First time - 02/28/15 10:48 PM

I think we was on Bud and Linda Gaskin place...

Re: First time - 02/28/15 10:52 PM

You are correct. My uncle has the lease on that for row cropping

Re: First time - 02/28/15 10:53 PM

You are correct. My uncle has the lease on that for row cropping

10-4 I was all up in your neighbor hood then
Posted By: FurFlyin

Re: First time - 03/01/15 03:51 PM

DW, it's Smith Institute.

Re: First time - 03/01/15 08:33 PM

Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
DW, it's Smith Institute.

I think he may be talking about Smiths Chapel since he said church.

Re: First time - 03/01/15 08:52 PM

Cash road is right next to Greers house. That's where they were hunting

Re: First time - 03/02/15 08:52 AM

Cash road is right next to Greers house. That's where they were hunting

Yeah I know that but he said he also hunts right past Farmtown by a church.
Posted By: toothdoc

Re: First time - 03/03/15 02:32 PM

The dogs hit a coyote and crossed Cash road, I was trying to see who owned the pasture they was in, to see if I could walk down there and get them.. I tried to flag down like 5 people and nobody would stop.. Thought they may knew who owned it.. They looked at me crazy, and drove on.. laugh

We also hunt at a Smith?? something church right past Farmtown.. In some pines
You ever looked in the mirror? Would you stop if you were trying to flag you down? wink
© 2024 ALDEER.COM