Aldeer.com

Order your shells

Posted By: wk2hnt

Order your shells - 07/22/20 12:12 AM

Just a heads up. I ordered for Rogers today as I’m a hoarder of shells and they were out or low on most everything. Rifle and pistol ammo has really increased in price and I’m sure the shotgun shells won’t be far behind.
Posted By: TickaTicka

Re: Order your shells - 07/22/20 12:42 PM

I hoard too. I'm gonna burn through some of my stash this year.
Posted By: mauvilla

Re: Order your shells - 07/22/20 07:55 PM

There is hardly anything left anywhere I’ve looked
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Order your shells - 07/23/20 03:24 AM

The ammo situation now is worse than it was after Sandy Hook and the Obama election. Manufacturers got caught totally off guard and it went from an ice cold market to a piping hot market and it hasn't let up. With the covid, civil unrest, and an election year, it's not getting better anytime soon. If you need ammo, then sure buy it, but this is a sellers market. You should've bought in 2019
Posted By: oldandwise

Re: Order your shells - 07/23/20 12:15 PM

Yup got slugs from bps. Now happy flag
Posted By: outdoors1

Re: Order your shells - 08/01/20 05:06 AM

Dunn's Supply. Go get you some!
Posted By: oldandwise

Re: Order your shells - 08/01/20 03:58 PM

Got enough to last all season . Can make my own. Review bocephus. County boy can survive
Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Re: Order your shells - 08/01/20 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by crenshawco
The ammo situation now is worse than it was after Sandy Hook and the Obama election. Manufacturers got caught totally off guard and it went from an ice cold market to a piping hot market and it hasn't let up. With the covid, civil unrest, and an election year, it's not getting better anytime soon. If you need ammo, then sure buy it, but this is a sellers market. You should've bought in 2019
I have not purchased any ammo with the exception of steel shot and turkey loads for the past year or so. But if it's now as bad as it was then, that is significant. I remember folks showing up at academy in auburn and waiting for it to open on the days the ammo shipments came in...maybe to get lucky and get one box of each caliber.
Posted By: jb20

Re: Order your shells - 08/01/20 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by ozarktroutbum
Originally Posted by crenshawco
I have not purchased any ammo with the exception of steel shot and turkey loads for the past year or so. But if it's now as bad as it was then, that is significant. I remember folks showing up at academy in auburn and waiting for it to open on the days the ammo shipments came in...maybe to get lucky and get one box of each caliber.

U also had a few people buying up all 22 ammo n selling bricks for twice as much...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM