Aldeer.com

I will be danged

Posted By: ozarktroutbum

I will be danged - 12/12/18 02:52 PM

$250 lacrosse waders leaked prematurely when I bought them so I sent them back. Sent me a new pair last summer and I thought I was good to go. These don’t leak but I noticed that the right boot seemed to be a little snug. Toes weren’t getting good circulation and were getting numb. Upon further inspection last night I uncovered this little “design defect.” Not to happy about it. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Drake322

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 02:55 PM

For that reason is why a lot of people have stopped buying Lacrosse, Mack's, and some Cabelas. Rogers is the way to go IMO. Frogg Toggs have gotten a lot better over the last few years also.
Posted By: bward85

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 03:08 PM

I really like my Frogg Toggs.
Posted By: JayHook2

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 04:00 PM

Rogers. The FT boot are just so big or used to be anyway
Posted By: Stob

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 06:06 PM

LOL!!! Never heard of that before. LIke they had some pieces and parts laying around
and put a pair together.

I just bought 2 pair of Cabelas 3.5mm Neoprene in Bottomland. Hope they work out.
Posted By: BrentM

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 06:36 PM

I wonder if I could get them to make me a pair like that?? My right foot is bigger than my left
Posted By: North40R

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by BrentM
I wonder if I could get them to make me a pair like that?? My right foot is bigger than my left

My left foot is bigger than my right Brent! Reckon we could get a discount for ordering 2 pair! Lol!
Posted By: top cat

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 07:30 PM

Dang
Posted By: JBL

Re: I will be danged - 12/12/18 10:24 PM

That is something!! I stopped buying lacrosse after I had a pair of arraheads start leaking within 2 mos of buying them, and this firms up my decision to stay away.
Posted By: fladeerhntr

Re: I will be danged - 12/13/18 01:00 AM

I have never seen or heard of that before. I had a pair of the Brushtuff waders for a long time and never had a single problem with them. I actually ended up getting a new pair of the Cabelas brand with the 1600 gram thinsulate and just gave my brushtuff's to a friend and he eventually wore them out. I really like the Cabela's so far.
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: I will be danged - 12/13/18 03:24 AM

The new frog togg waders really do look nice. I've almost bought a pair a couple of times but havent talked myself into it. I'm still rocking my old cabelas waders with the crotch leak. Fortunately I dont hunt deep water much
Posted By: tbest3

Re: I will be danged - 12/13/18 03:29 AM

My brother got a pair of frogg toggs last year and I don’t think he really cared for them. I’ve got a buddy that gets a good discount with Banded and he’s gonna order me a pair of their breathables when he places his end of the year order.
Posted By: kodiak06

Re: I will be danged - 12/13/18 06:55 PM

😆 that's funny. Id tell them a 2 pair swap for all the days ya feet got cold
Posted By: Bull64

Re: I will be danged - 12/14/18 02:39 AM

Lacrosse has gone to chit...
© 2024 ALDEER.COM