Aldeer.com

Charity Dove Hunt

Posted By: Onedayhunts

Charity Dove Hunt - 07/30/18 02:16 PM

Helping Horses Alabama is putting on an opening day hunt. This year we have planted bird mix on all the fields instead of tilling and sowing wheat seed. Last years hunt went great and if the amount of birds we have been seeing all year means anything this years should be even better. The hunt is 60.00 per licensed hunter. Kids and non hunting spouses are free. Please give me a call if any questions. I do not always look on here but will check weekly. The hunt is about 9 miles south of Montevallo in Brierfield. We are hunting on about a 70 + acre field with 6 plots planted there are 2 ponds between the fields. Great place to bring the kids and spend the day enjoying each other in the shade of mature trees on a beautiful field. ATV's etc are welcome or you can drive your vehicle to your spot to unload. The is NO alcohol allowed. This is all about family and helping our 501c3 non profit rescue put on a great hunt. Please dont hesitate to give me a call. Tickets are available 30 days in advance the hunt starting August 8th @ my business @ 1000 15th pl sw. Birmingham AL.35211. There will also be tickets available opening day till the 75 tickets are sold. We are looking for some items to do a raffle or door prizes. If anyone has anything they would like to donate please let us know. 205-910-3397 Jason sixbbrierfarms.com
Posted By: Beadlescomb

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/30/18 03:00 PM

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthre...in=163097&Number=2189549#Post2189549

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/30/18 03:02 PM

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthre...in=136561&Number=1802234#Post1802234
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/30/18 04:07 PM

I knew beadle would be along shortly!

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/30/18 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by tbest3
I knew beadle would be along shortly!

Nick be here directly
Posted By: SouthBamaSlayer

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/31/18 01:13 AM

I vote ban hammer.
Posted By: Groundhawg

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/31/18 02:14 AM

http://www.aldeer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1808333
Posted By: tfd1224

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/31/18 02:33 AM

Y’all need my help? Nope looks like y’all got it handled already.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 07/31/18 03:12 AM

I'm out. No alcohol involved. How boring
Posted By: duxlayer

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/01/18 01:41 AM

What is amazing is this guys ability to market a shitty product ... somebody needs him as a salesman.
Posted By: GomerPyle

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/01/18 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by SouthBamaSlayer
I vote ban hammer.

Ditto.........23/24 of his posts are about these stupid hunts that have pretty obviously been misrepresented, at best.
Posted By: Onedayhunts

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/06/18 05:03 PM

Thank you all for the internet slams. Im glad people have this to shoot there opinions off without rebuttal. We run a public service to help animals who cant help themselves. I am not a big hunter but I am always looking to better our hunt through input from people who do hunt. Im just glad you guys dont help anyone just knockem down. I dont blame you. Maybe you guys will get the ability to have your own hunt one day.

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/07/18 02:48 AM

What better way to help animals than by killing others rofl
Posted By: Bamaturkeykilla

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/07/18 04:03 AM

Originally Posted by 257wbymag

Maybe he's feeding the other animals dove meat. smile
Posted By: duxlayer

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/07/18 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Bamaturkeykilla

If he is they will all starve to death !

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/08/18 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by Onedayhunts
Thank you all for the internet slams. Im glad people have this to shoot there opinions off without rebuttal. We run a public service to help animals who cant help themselves. I am not a big hunter but I am always looking to better our hunt through input from people who do hunt. Im just glad you guys dont help anyone just knockem down. I dont blame you. Maybe you guys will get the ability to have your own hunt one day.

Well you have the floor...offer any rebuttal, if you can. Please advise what has been posted that is not true. Bet we hear the crickets.
Posted By: Johnal3

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/08/18 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by duxlayer
Originally Posted by Bamaturkeykilla

If he is they will all starve to death !

That’s funny chit right there! laugh

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/18/18 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Groundhawg

Well you have the floor...offer any rebuttal, if you can. Please advise what has been posted that is not true. Bet we hear the crickets.

Anybody else not going than me?
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/20/18 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by Groundhawg

Bueller? Bueller???
Posted By: basspro527

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 08/22/18 02:23 PM

I might just hunt the parking lot of Lowes instead.

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/09/18 12:30 AM

Who all had a good time at this hunt?

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/09/18 12:32 AM

I’m sure no one went
Posted By: Sifers23

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/09/18 02:52 AM

I went and left before it even started, this could probably be fun with a group if you show up at 9 and take over the place. I was by myself and surrounded by hunters I showed up 2 hours early and there were chairs and trucks everywhere. The "food plots" were TINY and looked terrible. I cut my losses learned a lesson I went to public land and had 10 birds by 4pm and a nice sunburn. I saw a lot of birds and had a good day and a better dinner beers
Posted By: GKelly

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/09/18 04:21 AM

after 3 years how is this guy still allowed to post here?
Posted By: Joe4majors

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/09/18 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by GKelly

I think the bigger question is why anyone on here would go after repeated reviews and repeated confirmation of it being the same ordeal.
Posted By: Blackwater_Reb

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/10/18 02:31 PM

Had a friend from church tell me yesterday he went to this hunt. I apologized I was not able to warn him in advance. He said it was ridiculous. He didn't fire a round. Made his way over to the "action" and said them boys were busting anything and everything in the sky. Very few doves.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/10/18 02:58 PM

I've noticed this con artist doesn't even bother to respond to the posts about how crappy his hunt is.

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/10/18 05:17 PM

Would y’all that went say there was 75 or less guns on the field?
Posted By: Sifers23

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/11/18 12:02 AM

His sign said 100 at the gate, I doubt they would turn anyone down if they had cash. I understand its for a charity but getting money through misleading people and moving as many people as you can into a hay field with no attraction for the birds other than ponds is a shameful. I'm glad I left at 11 and had the chance to shoot some birds on state land. This whole thing and the way the guy represented it is a scam.

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/11/18 12:35 AM

I would say i want him banned from the site but i kind of like him being on here so i can phuck him every year just like he phucked up the last time my grandfather ever got to go hunting. That group will forever in my mind be a piece of scum that doesn’t know just how bad they rob people. I don’t care about the $50 a piece we paid, i care about the last hunting experience of the only grandfather i ever knew, being us, surrounded by 350 other people on 70 acres of unprepared dove field and him not even getting to pull the trigger 1 time. That really pisses me off and you can’t take that back.

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/11/18 12:39 AM

Man just be glad you got to go with him. I never knew my dads dad. So I'd gladly go sit and never fire a shot just to be with him. But I understand totally what you are getting at.
Posted By: R_H_Clark

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/14/18 11:37 AM

Man just be glad you got to go with him. I never knew my dads dad. So I'd gladly go sit and never fire a shot just to be with him. But I understand totally what you are getting at.

Good post buddy.

I would be mad too TDF, but try not to let that hunt be the one you think about when you remember your Grandfather.

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/15/18 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by R_H_Clark

Good post buddy.

I would be mad too TDF, but try not to let that hunt be the one you think about when you remember your Grandfather.

I don’t, i just try to make sure more people know how my hunt went there.
Posted By: Out back

Re: Charity Dove Hunt - 09/16/18 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by GKelly

Well, this way more people have a chance to learn about this dip chit.
Ya'll seem to do a great job of shutting him down, and it's kinda entertaining.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM