Posted By: jb20

Quail hunters boaz - 03/22/18 04:37 AM

Any quail hunters round here?
Posted By: Tigger85

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 03/28/18 02:37 AM

Me when I get a chance

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 03/28/18 03:29 AM

Cool just looking for a huntin buddy that enjoys dogs and quail i got the land just have to turn birds loose cuz i aint got many wild ones..
Posted By: icducks

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 03/29/18 01:26 AM

I enjoy quail hunting. Try to go a coup,e times a year to northeast Alabama hunting reserve.
Posted By: Tigger85

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 03/29/18 04:09 AM

Sadly nobody has enough wild birds to hunt

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 03/29/18 04:34 AM

Originally Posted by Tigger85
Sadly nobody has enough wild birds to hunt

I agree with that i got one covy that i cant find when im huntin..i just buy em an spread em out still fun watchin the dogs
Posted By: Shaneomac2

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 03/29/18 07:19 PM

i got 2 covys on our land thankfully..
Posted By: Abbhudson

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 04/09/18 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by jb20
Cool just looking for a huntin buddy that enjoys dogs and quail i got the land just have to turn birds loose cuz i aint got many wild ones..

I grew up quail hunting with my grandpa and dad. I haven't been in years but I'd love to go. If you ever want some company I've got nothing to offer dog wise, but I'll pay for the birds and lunch!
Posted By: RedneckNinji

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 04/10/18 06:33 PM

I have been a few times and really enjoy it. I've shot pheasant and chuckar at the preserve in Section AL also. My grandfather has raised pen quail and pheasants for the last 5 years or so but has just about got out of it and turned them all loose. I would love to go any time just hit me up, located in Guntersville. I have two great duck/dove dogs, my male has been on several quail hunts but he just retrieves when we go with someone who's dog likes the pointing more than retrieving, no pointing from my dogs though lol!

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 04/10/18 07:32 PM

Ok guys ill get a hunt up next year and we can all pitch in on the birds
Posted By: Bluetickhunter

Re: Quail hunters boaz - 06/25/18 05:06 PM

I've dove hunt alot have always wanted to hunt quail and pheasant anybody got it good advice on where to try it at
© 2024 ALDEER.COM