Aldeer.com

Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders

Posted By: AUwrestler

Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders - 04/25/17 03:58 PM

I got a great deal on these waders. Only a season old, and I got them for $60 from a buddy. They are size 13 but had a ton of extra material in the legs. Is this normal? The pictures online have extra material shown folded at the knees, but I've never had a pair of waders do this. And any personal reviews on these would be nice. Thanks.
Posted By: Vizsla Winston

Re: Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders - 04/26/17 08:01 AM

Are you talking lateral or verticle? I tried those on last season and they were too tight on my crotch, legs weren't long enough, felt like I couldn't bend over. I'm sure it was due to my height though I'm a little over 6'5". I didn't have that issue with the brand I went with though.
Posted By: tbest3

Re: Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders - 04/26/17 10:40 AM

My brother got a pair last year in whatever size he normally wears and they are really long.
Posted By: JayHook

Re: Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders - 04/27/17 08:35 AM

Go hunting in the ice and give us a report afterward. Heads up...they aren't too tough.
Posted By: AUwrestler

Re: Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders - 04/27/17 08:04 PM

I'll try to remember to give a report after season. The pair I have been hinting in since I started were some 1980's proline that had just neoprene everything. They did the job, but I froze many times. Im thinking that a 200 plus dollar wader for 60 bucks is a good deal. Thnks guys.
Posted By: JayHook

Re: Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders - 04/28/17 02:13 PM

Nothing is warmer than neoprene...it revolutionized cold weather hunting
Posted By: Gobl4me

Re: Frogg Togg Bull Togg waders - 04/28/17 08:19 PM

I got 2 years out of my bull toggs. They were crazy long legged..... I'm 6'3" 275 and they were huge. They lasted though.... I prob got 60 hunts out of them in arkansas woods. The boot finally cracked.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM