Aldeer.com

Condemned mud boat

Posted By: ozarktroutbum

Condemned mud boat - 02/24/16 10:57 AM

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=181&acctid=2177

Maybe a condemnation...any of yall baldwin cty folks seen this boat?
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Condemned mud boat - 02/24/16 12:12 PM

I've got no sympathy for a government that whines about not having money, then has those gleaming, brand new Tahoes in the background. Ridiculous.
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Condemned mud boat - 02/29/16 10:50 PM

Originally Posted By: Remington270
I've got no sympathy for a government that whines about not having money, then has those gleaming, brand new Tahoes in the background. Ridiculous.

You'd be surprised at how much they cost compared to a chev caprice or Impala. They are real close to the same price and get close to the same mileage.
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Condemned mud boat - 03/14/16 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: gatorbait154

You'd be surprised at how much they cost compared to a chev caprice or Impala. They are real close to the same price and get close to the same mileage.

I'm calling bs on that. With those souped up engines they run in those things there's no way they're getting anywhere close to 22/31 mpg. I'd be shocked if they got 22 hwy mpg. My guess would be closer to 12 than 22
Posted By: gatorbait154

Re: Condemned mud boat - 03/17/16 09:56 PM

Originally Posted By: crenshawco

I'm calling bs on that. With those souped up engines they run in those things there's no way they're getting anywhere close to 22/31 mpg. I'd be shocked if they got 22 hwy mpg. My guess would be closer to 12 than 22

Police package crown vics only get 12-13 mpg. FYI
Posted By: odocoileus

Re: Condemned mud boat - 04/05/16 09:14 AM

The police tahoes have the same 5.3 as the regular tahoes and trucks. Not claiming they get great gas mileage, but there is nothing special about them.
Posted By: scrubbuck

Re: Condemned mud boat - 04/09/16 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: crenshawco

Police package crown vics only get 12-13 mpg. FYI

And resale value is much higher on the trucks/tahoes than the cars when it's time to replace.
Posted By: Jason_Heath

Re: Condemned mud boat - 05/22/16 11:42 PM

State bid list

tahoe $ 33596
charger $22310
ford interceptor $21425
chevy caprice $24996

why you want to gripe and complain about the popo all the time
Posted By: pcola4

Re: Condemned mud boat - 05/23/16 02:51 PM

$10,000 per vehicle really adds up.
Posted By: Remington270

Re: Condemned mud boat - 05/25/16 10:41 AM

Jason just totally invalidated the point he was trying to make. Pretty funny. But when you're spending taxpayers' money, it's not a big deal right?
© 2024 ALDEER.COM