Aldeer.com

Hunt...

Posted By: NortonZ7

Hunt... - 01/24/15 08:32 AM

All right fellows. A lot of y'all flat lay the wood to pigs. I've never killed one and I'm itching to bad! I had a couple encounters in Eufaula but had my longbow most of them and the pigs were just a touch too far or couldn't get the wind to work out. I'm wanting to go someone where I'll have a decent chance at sticking one with a bow. Do y'all have any recommendations? I can't really spend a fortune on a hunt, or my wife will kill me smile. I don't mind paying for a decent hunt though. I appreciate any suggestions y'all have!
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: Hunt... - 01/24/15 10:33 AM

Pm sent
Posted By: swam4au

Re: Hunt... - 01/24/15 01:32 PM

If you find a place that meets your needs, please post who you used and where. I'm interested in a pig hunt too, but figure I'll just go to Ft. Ruker one weekend visiting the inlaws.
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Hunt... - 01/24/15 06:16 PM

Drew you are welcome at my place free of charge. The pigs are starting to get very well established on our lease. They are starting to root in and around our farmers AG fields so I plan to get after them hard once deer season closes. I have few invites out to guys with dogs as well.
Posted By: NortonZ7

Re: Hunt... - 01/25/15 02:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Squeaky
Drew you are welcome at my place free of charge. The pigs are starting to get very well established on our lease. They are starting to root in and around our farmers AG fields so I plan to get after them hard once deer season closes. I have few invites out to guys with dogs as well.

Thanks brother. PM sent
Posted By: jsh1904

Re: Hunt... - 01/28/15 01:13 PM

If you get real squirrely and want to drive down south after deer season I can throw you in the boat and try to get you on a few in the delta.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: Hunt... - 01/28/15 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Squeaky

I'll come kill pigs if turkey hunting is included. Them things will decimate your greenfields this spring. smile
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Hunt... - 01/28/15 08:37 PM

I believe I can help you with that.
Posted By: Bowhunter84

Re: Hunt... - 01/29/15 10:03 AM

Originally Posted By: ElkHunter
I believe I can help you with that.

^^this is the man to talk to right here^^
Posted By: bgarrett

Re: Hunt... - 01/29/15 10:13 AM

Why is it that hogs are destroying our deer habitat and you can't get anyone to invite you to kill hogs off their place. Is it clubs want to get into paid hunts? Last year I even tried swapping a hog hut for a turkey hunt with no response.
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Hunt... - 01/30/15 06:48 PM

Billy I got you covered if you want to make a trip south. I'm going to check into baiting permit as soon as I get home from work. If I can feed and hunt over it I'll have hogs to shoot guarantee.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM