Aldeer.com

Super Pigs

Posted By: ParrotHead89

Super Pigs - 02/23/23 12:00 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/highly-intelligent-possibly-invincible-super-185200429.html
Posted By: FreeStateHunter

Re: Super Pigs - 02/23/23 02:59 PM

I wonder how invincible does versus a 250gr 450 Bushmaster?
Posted By: deadeye48

Re: Super Pigs - 02/23/23 03:23 PM

They don’t have to be a super pig to be hard to eradicate but I know for a fact that a 77 grain .224 RDF will get the job done when starting the eradication process
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Super Pigs - 02/23/23 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by FreeStateHunter

Not very good. Just more gibberish from some idiot reporter that doesn't hunt or know anything whatsoever about which they are writing. It's just domesticated hogs that have gone wild, multiplying and expanding their territory. You know, kinda like what happened all over AL over the last 40 yrs or so.
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: Super Pigs - 02/24/23 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by abolt300
Originally Posted by FreeStateHunter

Not very good. Just more gibberish from some idiot reporter that doesn't hunt or know anything whatsoever about which they are writing. It's just domesticated hogs that have gone wild, multiplying and expanding their territory. You know, kinda like what happened all over AL over the last 40 yrs or so.

Sensationalism at its finest.
Posted By: OlTimer

Re: Super Pigs - 02/24/23 09:46 AM

Super pigs, murder hornets, etc. What next?
Posted By: redgineer

Re: Super Pigs - 02/25/23 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by OlTimer
Super pigs, murder hornets, etc. What next?

Atmospheric river, bomb cyclone, superstorms. They do it in meteorology too. It's all about generating clicks.
Posted By: redgineer

Re: Super Pigs - 02/25/23 12:30 AM

There are wild pigs in Russia. It shouldn't be a surprise that they can handle the cold.
Posted By: Clem

Re: Super Pigs - 02/27/23 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by redgineer
There are wild pigs in Russia. It shouldn't be a surprise that they can handle the cold.

This, exactly.

Wild boars have been in Russia, Eastern Europe and other parts of Europe for centuries. They're found in artwork from the masters, statues and stories dating to Greek mythology. These boars have encountered some of the craziest weather imaginable, especially in Russia and Mongolia.

And yet today's scientists and outdoors media and others believe their survival in Canada's winters, of all places, means they're a "super pig."

What a bunch of f'king morons.
Posted By: RidgeRanger

Re: Super Pigs - 02/27/23 09:35 PM

For some reason the title of this thread reminds me of the “squad” in DC.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM