Aldeer.com

Jager Pro Price

Posted By: Emile

Jager Pro Price - 10/11/20 02:08 AM

I am over run with hogs. I’ve looked on the jager pro website but don’t see what’s the total cost does any one have an idea what it cost for the mine gate and camera set up
Posted By: TDog93

Re: Jager Pro Price - 10/11/20 03:46 AM

Google - hog mine gate camera pro (That what I did - the spelling is wrong) it had some stuff - said call for price - I did not open all the sites - but if you google a little - think u will find price - I got a number to call for price when I just tried it

From what I hav seen - that is best way to remove lot of hogs
Posted By: k bush

Re: Jager Pro Price - 10/11/20 11:56 AM

Mine was just under 5K with the rigid panels. Just PM Elkhunter for current pricing.

Re: Jager Pro Price - 10/11/20 12:25 PM

Ok thanks
Posted By: bamabuck8or10

Re: Jager Pro Price - 10/11/20 09:34 PM

Pm to you Emile
Posted By: Ben2

Re: Jager Pro Price - 10/13/20 02:04 AM

Call or pm elk hunter he is a dealer for your area. Trap is well worth the money!

Re: Jager Pro Price - 10/13/20 02:09 AM

Thanks
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Jager Pro Price - 10/21/20 02:44 AM

Emile, give me a call when you get a chance. 334-301-0179
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Jager Pro Price - 11/11/20 03:37 PM

i`m sure hoping the prices have gotten a little more reasonable. i could use one at the lease.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: Jager Pro Price - 11/14/20 02:40 PM

Emile, get up with Barry (Elkhunter). If you're hunting where I think you are, he could spend the whole year down there and be busy.

Dr. B
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Jager Pro Price - 11/17/20 02:03 AM

There are 2 Jager Pro models. The Flex model runs about $3,700 and the Rigid model runs about $5,000. Those prices include all the normal accessories. It does not include delivery or setup.

The Flex model uses T-posts and the Rigid model has steel rods that connect the panels. The Rigid model is easier to take down and move to a new location.

Barry
334-301-0179

Re: Jager Pro Price - 11/17/20 01:54 PM

If someone is interested in a trap and can't figure which to buy, I'll offer this: If you plan on moving the trap to different properties spend the extra money for the rigid setup.

Re: Jager Pro Price - 11/17/20 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by k bush
If someone is interested in a trap and can't figure which to buy, I'll offer this: If you plan on moving the trap to different properties spend the extra money for the rigid setup.

I have the flex model and have found a few tricks to make moving it quicker. If its in the barn I can have it set up at a new location in 1hr and 45 minutes. If I have to take it down from a current set up and move it to another location it is about a 3 hour job by myself. Using clamps and a drill are a lot faster than wire tying imo.

Re: Jager Pro Price - 11/17/20 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by extreme heights hunter
i`m sure hoping the prices have gotten a little more reasonable. i could use one at the lease.

worth every penny. We can actually hunt fields that are not torn to pieces and drive on roads atore than 5 mph. 119 hogs caught in the last 2 years in my trap.
Posted By: ford man

Re: Jager Pro Price - 12/29/20 06:19 PM

look at Big Pig Trap in Scooba,MS. I think the guy appeared on Last Chance U if y'all know the show.
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Jager Pro Price - 01/13/21 01:10 AM

I’m not knocking any product but there’s lots out there these days. Look into all of them before making your decision. I’ve recently picked up some new traps and really like them, especially the newest live feed video cams and newer apps.

Re: Jager Pro Price - 01/15/21 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by NightHunter
I’m not knocking any product but there’s lots out there these days. Look into all of them before making your decision. I’ve recently picked up some new traps and really like them, especially the newest live feed video cams and newer apps.

What's the equipment cost on live feed video and what is the monthly service cost ?
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Jager Pro Price - 01/16/21 02:31 AM

Originally Posted by k bush
Originally Posted by NightHunter

What's the equipment cost on live feed video and what is the monthly service cost ?

Electronic package with camera is about $3400. Entire package is about $7600 which includes the camera, solar unit, 2 gates, panels, and the trailer. Service is $65 for the first cam and 5 thereafter I believe. I only have one of the new systems personally. I’ve sold and delivered 3 in the last 3 weeks. I honestly love the new system I’m using. It’s a package of parts from different manufacturers that can now be purchased together.

The new camera is far superior to anything I’ve used thus far.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM