Aldeer.com

Bad Boar!

Posted By: Hogwild

Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 01:36 PM

Squeaky and I went to the Club Sunday morning and made a round. I dropped Conway, Lauren and Batgirl out in a field where I had been getting pics of a good boar and they trailed several hundred yards into a big creek bottom and bayed him up. We drove around closer to them and sent the young guns in to get him caught and killed. Dang if he didn’t try his best to put me out of the dog business!! Thank Goodness we had some fine young fellas there to help out and they got right on in there and got him caught and stuck. We got the dogs all Dr’ed up and I think they will all be fine. But, that sucker was BAD rank and in a bad place. The water was just deep enough that he could stand while the dogs were having to swim.....rough!

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/VlvoZhhULUc[/video]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: North40R

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 02:01 PM

I was almost surprised when I got a notification you'd posted a new video yesterday! Lol! Glad to see you back up and around good.

Watched the video and figured y'all were gonna be doing some dr'ing behind that one. Sucker had dogs squalling for a minute there.

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 02:04 PM

I can tell ya.....

It is WAY harder than I expected to just sit back and stay out of the action......especially when one of my dogs starts squalling like that!!!!

Just even more Inspiration for me to push to get back in shape so that I can get back 100%!!
Posted By: North40R

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 03:57 PM

You'll be back to 100% before you know it. Don't push your recovery too much.

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 04:16 PM

Thanks, man!

If those Torture Experts that they call Physical Therapists have not been able to kill me on those Evil machines they have; I must be doing OK! rofl

But, seriously, I am trying to be careful and not push myself too hard. This dang heat has been BRUTAL!!!
Posted By: daniel white

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 04:29 PM

looking good Danny, glad to see you back after it. Conway done came on and made a sure enough hog dog aint he!

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 04:55 PM

Yeah; he does pretty good.
He dang sure loves a rank boar and does not mind helping the catch dogs not one bit!
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 04:56 PM

You mean to tell me y’all let that fella in the sleeveless shirt cross the river. Lol

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 05:04 PM

Ha!!

We blindfolded him on the way in & out and kept a tracking collar on him at all times!!!

LOL

Nah, Morgan is a dang good guy and I always enjoy his company.
Plus, I have to keep him buttered up......never know when we might need Ol Dan to come and trail up a bloodied buck for us!! smile
Posted By: BayedUp

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 05:13 PM

Yeah he is a good fella. Me and him graduated high school together. We have hunted together a few times but don’t get to much because of different work schedules
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 05:19 PM

good to see ya out and going Danny.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 05:21 PM

you tell Conway for me to get out of the way and let the CATCH dog work. He sure don't mind getting in there does he?

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 05:48 PM

Heck.......I think he LIKES it! smile
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 06:25 PM

Pay attention to getting too hot out there. Glad to see you back out there, but just remember what the doctors say.
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 07:41 PM

[quote=Hogwild]Thanks, man!

If those Torture Experts that they call Physical Therapists have not been able to kill me on those Evil machines they have;]

No truer words every typed!
Posted By: k bush

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/23/19 08:47 PM

Saw your video, that was something intense.
Posted By: JayHook2

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/31/19 12:36 AM

When I saw the thread title I just figured you had Aunt Carolyn write a book about you!
Posted By: AUwrestler

Re: Bad Boar! - 07/31/19 09:40 PM

Cool video, those dogs are fearless.

Re: Bad Boar! - 08/02/19 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by JayHook2
When I saw the thread title I just figured you had Aunt Carolyn write a book about you!

According to her......and she is an English language expert.....there are no words to even begin describing my Adventures! smile
Posted By: abolt300

Re: Bad Boar! - 08/02/19 07:33 PM

Well, I am sure there are plenty of words (*&$#@%%%^%^$$^^&^%) to describe your adventures but actually putting them on paper and in print, with her name attached to it, probably wouldnt be a very good idea on her part. Glad you're feeling better Danny.

Re: Bad Boar! - 08/03/19 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by abolt300
Well, I am sure there are plenty of words (*&$#@%%%^%^$$^^&^%) to describe your adventures but actually putting them on paper and in print, with her name attached to it, probably wouldnt be a very good idea on her part. Glad you're feeling better Danny.

Truth! smile
Posted By: JayHook2

Re: Bad Boar! - 08/06/19 01:26 PM

She wrote mine up certainly she can come up with something....

Re: Bad Boar! - 08/07/19 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by JayHook2
She wrote mine up certainly she can come up with something....

I saw that! smile
Pretty good article....but, she should have interviewed a few more folks and gotten some GOOD stories!! LOL
Posted By: NightHunter

Re: Bad Boar! - 08/11/19 03:33 AM

Ata boy! I still got to come down and go... Should have stayed down another few days last week I guess. At least got to eat at Bradfords one am.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM