Aldeer.com

Bucket list hog hunt

Posted By: noble

Bucket list hog hunt - 07/05/19 04:59 AM

Im looking into taking a trip somewhere to go hog hunting. Ive been fighting cancer for over 2 years now and trying to check a few things off my bucket list. When is the best time to go hog hunting? Looking to go as cheap as I can so outfitter public land any advice would be appreciated. Im new to this so type of gun region dates cost got to start somewhere.
Posted By: Squeaky

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/05/19 12:00 PM

If you would like to make a trip down to South Alabama I will try my best to put you on as many hogs as possible during your trip. After August 1st, I will have 6031 acres available on my club. Currently have 4322 acers with permission to hunt another 3600 adjoining acres. We are not over run with hogs but I feel good about putting you on some if you are willing to put the time in. Your cost would be what it cost to get to our place, hunting license and bait license. I can furnish the hunting land, feed and a place to stay.

As for timing, I like late February right after our deer season closes due to cooler temps. Summer months can be good as well but it's extremely hot in south Alabama this time of year. If you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss options.
Posted By: Bustinbeards

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/05/19 12:09 PM

Good deal Mike! Hope y’all lay them down!
Posted By: gcr0003

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/05/19 04:00 PM

Way to go Squeaky!
Posted By: quailman

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/06/19 02:05 AM

Mike is a Good dude!!
Posted By: Morris

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/06/19 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by quailman
Mike is a Good dude!!
Posted By: sbo1971

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/06/19 12:43 PM

thumbup
Posted By: Booger

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/15/19 11:20 PM

If Squeaky's hog population is low I may be able to help. A few of us on Aldeer have a club in Tuscaloosa that has a few hogs. A few of our hogs are nice sized. We can offer a place to stay, meals, and some good fellowship. Just let me know. You will need all the proper licenses which includes a baiting license.
Posted By: noble

Re: Bucket list hog hunt - 07/16/19 04:10 AM

Squeaky called a couple days ago offered to help out. Seemed like real good guy hopefully get to meet him in next month or so. Small world, he has a deer lease in my neck of the woods. Waiting on test results before get to far in planning stage but its nice to know there are still some great people in this old world. Sweating bullets waiting on results the 25th , hopefully everything comes back good and ive made a new friend for life. Thanks to all of you that has took time out of your busy lives to read and help out .
© 2024 ALDEER.COM