Aldeer.com

Bankhead Pigs

Posted By: fillmore

Bankhead Pigs - 12/18/18 08:13 PM

Working on gathering some time off, but since it may not occur until after the rut, I’m hoping to maybe find some time to hunt pigs for a few days in the coming weeks/months. I’m in Bham, and have always had a fascination of Bankhead, so was hoping to center my attention there.

I’ve read tons of thread from past years on hogs on BH, and it sounds like the population isn’t what it was 5-7 years ago. Is it still worth a shot, or should I focus somewhere else? If there are enough there to fool with, are they still in the same areas (just not as many) or have they moved with all the pressure?

Certainly not trying to take anybody’s spot, but certainly appreciate any tips. Thanks guys
Posted By: blackhart

Re: Bankhead Pigs - 12/19/18 11:07 PM

Check inside the rocks!
Posted By: WallyGator0928

Re: Bankhead Pigs - 12/29/18 04:20 AM

I watched a sounder cross from Bankhead onto my lease today, there was probably about 20. To get to this spot you’re going to wear out some boot leather and I have no clue how you’ll get them out but they’re for sure there.
Posted By: 243Win

Re: Bankhead Pigs - 12/29/18 06:20 PM

Seen one dead on the side of 195 across from black pond. Dnt know if it was throwed out or hit by a car
© 2024 ALDEER.COM