Aldeer.com

Another one

Posted By: marshmud991

Another one - 04/01/18 02:50 AM

I had a guy lined up to come set up a trap to try to catch the big groups of hogs on the farm. Well he back out on me due to him working another area with a worse problem. Which I was fine with. I decided we would go out and set up and try to kill some and maybe run them out of the area. I went dump a bunch of corn out this morning and one of my buddies, my brother and I went out this afternoon and watched the gas pipeline where I been feeding them. [Linked Image]
Around 1800hrs I saw a group of 6 little bitty piglets running to the corn. A few mins later 2 sows and a boat came out. Then 2 more sows and 5 small hog. Than more sows and boars. Now we have a pile of hogs in the corn. All 3 of us are on solid rests and we are waiting for 3 sows to get right for the shot. Finally they get where we want them and we sent 3 at em from 170yds away. I hear the thud of the bullets hitting its mark. I saw my hog stumble and haul arse. My buddy said he thought his stumbled also. My brother said his hog moved and he was to confident with his shot. We loaded up and drove around to the gas pipeline. We found no blood but I found where they ran and one was stumbling. I found her about 60 yds away. My buddy and brother found blood and was following it when they jumped the hog and it hit the marsh and they weren't able to follow it. We looked around for a while and found nothing else. I wish we could have set up a little close but the wind wouldn't let us. Maybe we pushed them out the area for now. This is #12 this year and 48 since last February. [Linked Image]
Posted By: inatree

Re: Another one - 04/01/18 03:05 PM

Keep wearing their azzs out
Posted By: James

Re: Another one - 04/02/18 01:05 AM

thumbup
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: Another one - 04/03/18 10:16 PM

Good job! She won't be contributing to your herd, anymore.
Posted By: BC

Re: Another one - 04/04/18 01:53 PM

Get you a big block of tannerite and mound up some corn and lay the tannerite on top. Wait till all the pigs are in a circle around the corn.

Shoot the tannerite.

Problem solved.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM