Aldeer.com

Hit the half duzen mark today!!

Posted By: marshmud991

Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/15/17 10:05 PM

Killed the 6th hog so far this year on the farm this afternoon. But I haven't put a dent in them. Got a group of 10-15 small hogs running around on the farm that I want to get after.
Posted By: hayman

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/15/17 10:08 PM

: I like shooting them things!
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/16/17 07:55 AM

You wanting to kill all of them or just some for fun? Just keep in mind, they fornicate like roaches.

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/16/17 06:10 PM

I want them all dead. Got in a group of them this morning. Drove up on them while they were rooting up a field levee. Jumped out and shot the first one closest to me. They blew out like a covey of quail and I started picking them of one by one. Everytime one would come out the grass I would feed them the hollow points from the AR15. I shot 18 shots and not a hog left the field. I wasn't real sure how many I killed but hogs were squealing all over the field. After the firefight was over I grabbed my cup of coffee and finished it. All the squealing stopped and I unloaded my 4 wheeler of the trailer and started looking for the hogs. I thought I had 7 or 8 for sure. I rode the whole field gathering up hogs. After all was said and done I ended up killing just three hogs. Lol. I think I was shooting the same hogs overs and over as they would come out of the grass and off the levee. The guy I gave them to called me and asked what I shot them hogs with. He said they were all shot to hell. Lol. There was a whole lot of chit happen in a short period of time this morning.

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/16/17 07:31 PM

Damn fun ain't it! But yeah they need to die

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/16/17 09:34 PM

I'm on a roll. I went make a pass thru the farm just before dark and man oh man. I was riding down our airstrip and I noticed something black out in a field next to a levee. I thought maybe it was a shadow but the shadow moved. It was a good ways our in the field so I bypassed the AR15 and grabbed the ole Marlin 308mx and laid across the hood of my Nissan and settled the gap between the 200 and 300 circle hi on his shoulder and let it eat. I heard it hit and he dropped out the scope. I unloaded my 4wheeler and when I drove up on it ,OMG I bout fell off the bike. It was by far the biggest boar hog I had ever seen. I tied him to the 4 wheeler and it had about all it wants. He had some huge cutters also. I'm a big ole boy and he made me look small standing next to him. Oh and he is # 10.

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/16/17 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: marshmud991
I'm on a roll. I went make a pass thru the farm just before dark and man oh man. I was riding down our airstrip and I noticed something black out in a field next to a levee. I thought maybe it was a shadow but the shadow moved. It was a good ways our in the field so I bypassed the AR15 and grabbed the ole Marlin 308mx and laid across the hood of my Nissan and settled the gap between the 200 and 300 circle hi on his shoulder and let it eat. I heard it hit and he dropped out the scope. I unloaded my 4wheeler and when I drove up on it ,OMG I bout fell off the bike. It was by far the biggest boar hog I had ever seen. I tied him to the 4 wheeler and it had about all it wants. He had some huge cutters also. I'm a big ole boy and he made me look small standing next to him. Oh and he is # 10.

Since you didn't post a pic, I'm going to say you shot your neighbors cow. Better eating anyhow thumbup
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/16/17 10:33 PM

Damn near it joe. [img:center]http://[/img] [img:center]http://[/img]
Posted By: James

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 01:55 AM

beers gun
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 04:26 AM

Goodun!!

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 06:12 AM

lol I was just messin with ya. I would have posted the pics for you last night but I fell asleep pretty quick. Nice pig!
Posted By: jmudler

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 09:23 AM

As big as a cow. Man

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 10:39 AM

I wish I woulda weighed him. I'm just under 6' and about 295lbs and he makes my fat arse look small. Any questimates on the weight? I know I had to use some old muscles I hadn't used in a long time to move him around on the trailer.
Posted By: mcninja

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 11:19 AM

Dang that's a big ol pig. Nice one.
Posted By: North40R

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 02:46 PM

Good Lord! That's a huge hog Daryl! I'll bet he was 400+!
Posted By: BOFF

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/17/17 05:29 PM

WOOOEEEE!

Nice going! Good thing you used the .308, as the .556 would have just made him mad!

God Bless,
David B.

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/19/17 06:09 AM

Originally Posted By: North40R
Good Lord! That's a huge hog Daryl! I'll bet he was 400+!

Took 5 of us to hoist him up in the tree. I was almost to the point where we were gonna tie the rope to the Nissan and pull his big arse up. Luckily a strong young man showed up and we were able to get him up. Lol

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/19/17 06:15 AM

Originally Posted By: BOFF
WOOOEEEE!

Nice going! Good thing you used the .308, as the .556 would have just made him mad!

God Bless,
David B.

I'm glad I did grab the .308. I had no idea it was that big. I shot one a few months back that was big but no where near as big as this one with the .556. He was in a slow run at about 100yds. The 55gr hollow point hit him in the chest and turned him a flip. He rolled and got back up and was like a racehorse and carried that little bullet off with him in the marsh never to be seen again. After that the Marlin stays with me.
Posted By: Reloader79

Re: Hit the half duzen mark today!! - 05/20/17 08:48 AM

Good
© 2024 ALDEER.COM