Posted By: Farmer64

Re: Great Weekend - 04/26/17 04:25 PM

Nice haul thumbup
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Great Weekend - 04/26/17 05:17 PM

Dang Barry, you shot Porky........ gun gun gun gun
Posted By: ElkHunter

Re: Great Weekend - 04/26/17 08:14 PM

Both of those catches were on our hunting club in Wilcox County. Dang things reproduce like cockroaches.

We have leased that property for about 28 months now and have trapped and hunted about 380 hogs off it.
Posted By: snakebit

Re: Great Weekend - 04/27/17 07:45 AM

Barry was that you I saw this past weekend heading out Hwy 10 between McDonald's and the Possum Bend Store?

Does your truck have the decals on it.
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Great Weekend - 04/27/17 08:36 AM

Probably so......

I saw him at Tractor Supply in Thomasville Saturday.
And, Abe Cook said he was coming to his place Saturday night.

He loves this area! smile
Posted By: James

Re: Great Weekend - 04/27/17 08:12 PM

Originally Posted By: ElkHunter
Both of those catches were on our hunting club in Wilcox County. Dang things reproduce like cockroaches.

We have leased that property for about 28 months now and have trapped and hunted about 380 hogs off it.
Man wish I was at my camp I'd a took few off you're hands...

Re: Great Weekend - 04/27/17 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: snakebit
Barry was that you I saw this past weekend heading out Hwy 10 between McDonald's and the Possum Bend Store?

Does your truck have the decals on it.

My wife was in Thomasville at some point this past weekend in the truck. I have the logo above on the side of my truck.

Re: Great Weekend - 04/27/17 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: James

I trapped 49 and shot 6 this past weekend. I skinned and gave 18 to the teams at the AWF cook off in Millbrook for tonights events. I gutted and gave another 8 to a church doing a wild game cook off tonight in Montgomery. An Aldeer brother help me skin 12 that he took home for his family. I gave another 10 to friends. Five were big boars that no one seemed to want. And somewhere in this recount I am missing two pigs! LOL

Basically, I am saying that somehow I had a total of 55 pigs this past weekend and I would have come up short if I had given you any! LOL

Call me next time you are going to be down at camp. I will do my best to hook you up.
Posted By: James

Re: Great Weekend - 04/27/17 10:24 PM

I trapped 49 and shot 6 this past weekend. I skinned and gave 18 to the teams at the AWF cook off in Millbrook for tonights events. I gutted and gave another 8 to a church doing a wild game cook off tonight in Montgomery. An Aldeer brother help me skin 12 that he took home for his family. I gave another 10 to friends. Five were big boars that no one seemed to want. And somewhere in this recount I am missing two pigs! LOL

Basically, I am saying that somehow I had a total of 55 pigs this past weekend and I would have come up short if I had given you any! LOL

Call me next time you are going to be down at camp. I will do my best to hook you up.
Man you were busy Lol! I'll give a shout thumbup
Posted By: extreme heights hunter

Re: Great Weekend - 04/28/17 06:32 AM

guess I`m getting fat and lazy in my old age. ain`t no way in hell I would have done all that. the shooting part sounds fun though

Re: Great Weekend - 04/28/17 11:16 AM

LOL, no doubt.

I forgot to include that I also set up two traps last weekend.

I am going to take it much easier this weekend. Just going down to shoot some pigs.
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Great Weekend - 04/28/17 02:58 PM

Good stuff, Barry!

The hunting/killing is fun.

But, it is after the hunt that the work starts!!

Kudos to you for putting in the work to make good use of them. smile
Posted By: DEADorALIVE

Re: Great Weekend - 04/28/17 05:22 PM

+/- 600 trapped and/or killed on our fish camp near Orlando over the course of 2 years, and after that time, we were seeing more than we were to begin with! You're right...they're insects.
Posted By: CAM

Re: Great Weekend - 04/29/17 06:45 AM

thumbup
Posted By: hunter84

Re: Great Weekend - 05/10/17 12:43 PM

AWESOME !!!!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM