Aldeer.com

Pulsar Thermal products

Posted By: ElkHunter

Pulsar Thermal products - 01/25/17 08:59 PM

The 2017 line of Pulsar products were shown at the Shot Show last week. The new Pulsar Thermal Scope called the Trail will hit the markets in June.

I will be field testing the scopes this spring.

I also sell the Pulsar products. I will have the new 50 mm Pulsar Trail and field testing it in March.

I will give anyone who puts down their 50% downpayment a free thermal hunt for 1 person and I will help them sight in their new scope in when they come in. You can't be that. Get your equipment all sighted in and I take you out to pop it's cherry on some wild hogs.

Look at our FB page for the complete video on the new Trail.

Alabama Hog Control on FB.
Posted By: Hogwild

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/26/17 05:31 AM

Good deal there, Barry!
A guy looking for a Thermal Scope cannot go wrong with that.
Not only get the product from a dealer.....but, also a hands on tutorial, sight-in AND a hunt!!!
I am sure there are a LOT of things you have learned that will really help a guy out.

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/26/17 09:09 AM

Thanks Danny. I can't wait to get my hands one and put it through the paces. If it is everything they say it is, I will be upgrading several of my thermal optics mid summer. LOL
Posted By: hayman

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/26/17 10:11 AM

thumbup
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/26/17 07:47 PM

Fascinating product. I watched the video on your FB page. What are the legal ramifications of having such a device? Any hurdles to jump through for the average joe to shoot hogs at night? Despite reading the digest printed by ADCNR every year from cover to cover, I'm honestly ignorant on hog hunting regs. If I were to purchase this unit, what if anything, would prevent me from using it?

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/27/17 02:46 PM

If you have hogs on your property, your local GW should write you a permit to hunt at night outside of deer season. Ask the permit to address hogs and coyotes.
Posted By: Yelp softly

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/27/17 04:40 PM

Thanks. I don't recall seeing that printed anywhere. I may be wrong about that. Do you have to hunt them at night over an agricultural field or is baiting permitted for hogs?

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/27/17 04:57 PM

Outside of deer season you can hunt them on ag fields or in the woods with the permit. You can't bait them and hunt them during deer OR turkey seasons.
Posted By: SwampHunter

Re: Pulsar Thermal products - 01/31/17 12:46 PM

Heck, I can't wait for all this deer season stuff to be over so we can get back to HOG HUNTING all night long. Here are some of the videos I made last summer. This is the type fun you have when you hunt with Elkhunter....

https://www.youtube.com/user/hornswamp
© 2024 ALDEER.COM