Aldeer.com

BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION

Posted By: BIG HAIRY HUNTER

BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 08/31/21 10:34 PM

In what county was the best ALABAMA buck you've ever seen? (That's on-the hoof or your own hunting ground's trail camera.)
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 08/31/21 10:36 PM

Chilton
postimg.cc/S216TyS2][Linked Image][/url]
postimg.cc/y3JF2wxf][Linked Image][/url]
Makes me sick knowing I was less than 150 yds from him one morning just over the hill.
He disappeared after this season but I found out he was alive in 2019 but killed by someone down the rd who got permission to hunt a small piece of clear cut.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 08/31/21 10:44 PM

Sorry 'bout that. Wilcox
Posted By: Jmfire722

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 08/31/21 10:45 PM

Pickens County
Posted By: CNC

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 08/31/21 10:52 PM

It's a toss up between two bucks.......St. Clair and Russell
Posted By: jake5050

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 08/31/21 10:55 PM

South Montgomery County Hobbie rd driving to hunting club in Ramer either 1999 or 2000. It was the biggest buck I have ever saw.
Posted By: marshmud991

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 08/31/21 11:57 PM

Monroe and Conecuh. Killed them both. [Linked Image]
Posted By: TDog93

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 12:05 AM

Clarke county around Thomasville- Wilcox county around Gastonberg and Marengo county around Nanafalia

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 12:05 AM

Nice Marshmud

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 12:06 AM

The big one I saw in Russell Co was back around ‘99…….It was right before they built the new section onto 431 that runs through Seale and on south…….We hunted around the old Yuchi Golf Course and the turn in to our camp was right where the 4-lane used to turn into 2-lane…….I’ve actually hunted right in the dead middle of where 431 is today. For some reason they cleared out the path where they were gonna put it and then let it sit for years before finishing it……It was like a big powerline for us back then…….

As we were turning in one night off the highway and into the road to the old golf course……a buck trotted across the road in front of us that made your jaw drop…….It was one of those situations where you didn’t have time to sit there and just count points or anything but the image that I saw was a big huge framed typical 12 point with all of the tines being nice and long…….He was 170-180 inch deer probably……It looked like he was toting a big rib cage on his head.
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 12:08 AM

I’ve put my eyes on a known 156” live in Fayette and got trailcam pics of a 170” in Winston.
Posted By: Orion34

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 12:08 AM

Jackson. Saw near equal in Pickens.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 01:28 AM

Love the stories and pics! Y'all getting me ready to get in a tree!
Posted By: Razorsharp123

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 01:47 AM

Macon or Randolph, killed the one in Randolph but not sure if the Macon county deer was bigger.
Posted By: sanderson

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 02:19 AM

Covington or Crenshaw
Posted By: Willyb

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 03:13 AM

192 5/8” Greene Co
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 03:19 AM

Bullock and Montgomery. Fitzpatrick in 98, it scored 186. Montgomery county at night on seven bridges rd around 2009- catoma creek. Kind of like CNCs encounter where it had to have ten to twelve points and tall rack. It didn’t even look real it was so big. I currently know of a possible state record floating around Montgomery county and I’ll hopefully share some pics of that with y’all once it’s on the ground.
Posted By: RareBreed

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 03:22 AM

I’ve sent lots of good ones in Wilcox. The two biggest were from the Panhandle of Perry county and Dallas. One in a soybean field in the the mid-late 80’s and the other in the mid 90’s close to the river in Sardis.
Saw another hoss in Trickem, Lowndes county in the early 90’s running a doe across a hay field. No one will know where that is unless you are from the area.
Posted By: 257wbymag

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 04:11 AM

I know where you saw him and what you or who you were likely doing at the time 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳
Posted By: twaldrop4

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 11:52 AM

Lamar. Seen a couple for sure 150s, 1 larger. Have seen several 160-180s (dead) come from the corner of lamar and marion. Most were in the late 90s early 2000s.
Posted By: Here4fun

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 01:48 PM

Walker County. A 169 inch fourteen pointer. Huge mass and palmated antlers. Looked like it was part moose.

Another was a 151 inch 14 pointer, again in Walker county. Both had narrower racks but were great bucks
Posted By: top cat

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 10:50 PM

160s
Posted By: jb20

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 10:59 PM

Live 160s+ blount co year 2000...seen 2 dead 160s Etowah co...never had one over 150 on camera but I usually don't have cams out in season anyway
Posted By: johndeere5036

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 11:28 PM

174 main frame 12 point in Choctaw county several in the mid 160s to 150s from the same county
Posted By: Bull64

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/01/21 11:34 PM

AU cattle farm in Lee county…
Posted By: jwalker77

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 12:36 AM

I dont even want to talk about it
Posted By: RareBreed

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 03:48 AM

Originally Posted by 257wbymag
I know where you saw him and what you or who you were likely doing at the time 🤣🤣🤣😳😳😳

Let’s just say if I gave you two tries you might swing and miss, but you’d prolly hit it out of the park by the 3rd pitch. Just a hunch.
Posted By: hayman

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by jwalker77
I dont even want to talk about it

The second biggest I have seen on the hoof was Dallas/Wilcox line in the early 90’s. The third was North Dallas. Largest dead deer I have laid eyes on was Wilcox.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 11:57 AM

It was back in the late 90’s I saw one that a guy killed in St. Clair Co that is still unlike any other deer I’ve seen personally…..It was a really heavy 15 pt buck with bladed tines that would have probably scored in the 170’s or maybe more…..it was huge. I held the rack in my hand looking at it and just the sheer weight of the rack is unlike anything else I’ve held in my life……It was one of those racks where it just wasn’t the bases that were massive but the entire rack out to the tips of the main beams and every tine were just heavy, heavy…..……There’s some areas of St. Clair that have some toads running around.
Posted By: Goatkiller

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 03:25 PM

People all around Birmingham have pictures of 150 inch deer in their yards. It is getting to be like Atlanta suburbs I just can't bring myself to shoot one out of someone's back yard no matter how big but that's just me. To me it's like shooting a resident Goose humping one of your decoys.

I saw around a 170 killed just outside of Trussville 2 years ago with my own eyes I had to help them find it. Bow kill.

That should tell everyone something. "I can't have big deer this is as big as they get in Alabama". BS. QUIT SHOOTING 1 & 2 YEAR OLD DEER.

To my knowledge none ever made it to Facebook. The smart ones don't post and/or brag about their kills.
Posted By: 270wsm

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 06:38 PM

If only we would've had Feb season back in 2010. He showed up 2 years in a row in daylight hours between Feb 1-10

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 09:01 PM

Dang nice buck 270wsm

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 09:32 PM

Feb 1-10 is prime for killing an old buck in areas with late Jan ruts.......That's when the big boys have to start trying a little harder and taking more risks and moving and traveling more.....
Posted By: jb20

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by CNC
Feb 1-10 is prime for killing an old buck in areas with late Jan ruts.......That's when the big boys have to start trying a little harder and taking more risks and moving and traveling more.....

It's like clockwork here mid Feb the bruiser shows up...my buddy has one around 150 that showed last 2 years Feb 12 and 15
I agree with goatkiller also

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/02/21 11:49 PM

^^^
My best deer showed up in Feb last year - daylight pics

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/03/21 12:35 AM

County 270WSM ??

Dang nice!
Posted By: 270wsm

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/03/21 02:15 AM

Monroe
Posted By: Okatuppa

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/03/21 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by johndeere5036

174 main frame 12 point in CLARKE county several in the mid 160s to 150s from the same county

Fixed it for you.
Posted By: BuckRidge17

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/04/21 04:10 PM

Winston County. Lucky for him I abide by the law or he would’ve been timbered.
Posted By: YellaLineHunter

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/04/21 05:23 PM

Tallapoosa biggest seen in person. Walked to a clear cut we were about to push with dogs. Soon as I topped a hill for a vantage point there was a giant super wide and tall buck with 4 does. Was about 150 yards and just had an old 30’06 wood master. Was sighted for 50 yards and I sure missed that buck twice. Biggest trail cam photo was in tallapoosa wish I still had the pics but that phone went swimming. Largest mount in person was from Macon. 170” 14 pt
Posted By: jacannon

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/05/21 12:40 PM

Dallas county mid 80's. Back then you could shine until 10:00 as long as you didn't have weapons. I had never seen so many bucks in the same place. We got stopped and checked that night twice by the same game warden. He convinced us we needed to go back to the camp.
Posted By: teamduckdown

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/05/21 01:33 PM

Baldwin Co suprisingly, and Ive hunted Dallas, Wilcox, and Marengo my entire life
Posted By: hammerhead

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/06/21 09:50 AM

Best deer I have seen killed was from Marengo County when we hunted up there in the late 80s/early 90s. Guy in the club we were in killed one that made it into the Alabama Whitetail Records book

Originally Posted by teamduckdown
Baldwin Co suprisingly, and Ive hunted Dallas, Wilcox, and Marengo my entire life

I've seen pics of some deer from some farms in Baldwin County (from Robertsdale area if I remember correctly) and they were huge deer
Posted By: Teacher One

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/06/21 11:21 AM

1990 in Clarke County, Lower Peach Tree swamps of the Alabama River. Riding on a 4 wheeler one night coming back to camp from an afternoon hunt. He was standing in the logging road entering a 5 acre green field Thanksgiving weekend. I will never see another deer in my life that big. He was wide as he was tall! This was before trail cameras were on every tree so we never had a picture of him and no one ever saw him. He was not killed that year, or if he was, word never leaked out about him. I guarantee he was a 170" deer. One of the members on here now owns the property we were hunting. That swamp was loaded with huge deer in the early 90's.

B
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/07/21 02:50 AM

Jackson County. Also more turkeys than you can shake a stick at. Jackson County has got it all

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/07/21 02:57 AM

Aw great. Now we gonna hear that Ol Hi Jackson bullschit 🤦🏿🤦🏿🤦🏿
Posted By: chillinhunt

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/07/21 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by crenshawco
Jackson County. Also more turkeys than you can shake a stick at. Jackson County has got it all

It takes a special breed to shimmy up some of those mountains to get to them but there are some studs in Jackson County.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/07/21 11:07 PM

Back when I was a kid Paint Rock Valley was loaded with turkeys.........I remember sitting down by the river listening to gobblers going crazy on either mountain and all through the bottoms......It wasn't uncommon to see groups of 75-100.......
Posted By: Jstocks

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/07/21 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by CNC

Back when I was a kid Paint Rock Valley was loaded with turkeys.........I remember sitting down by the river listening to gobblers going crazy on either mountain and all through the bottoms......It wasn't uncommon to see groups of 75-100.......

This sounds like the stories I hear about Washington State.
Posted By: 2Dogs

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/12/21 03:23 AM

Limestone County near one of my wife's relatives house . I've killed some full grown uns , including two 160s but that thing was noticeably bigger.
Posted By: Jakethesnake

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/12/21 04:11 AM

New market had some big deer in the 80s

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/12/21 05:21 PM

If I go way back - Nanafalia use to produce some monsters in 70s and 80s. Got a buddy that has a 168 and 172 in his house from there taken in 70s on dog drives
Posted By: chillinhunt

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/14/21 12:38 PM

I
Originally Posted by TDog93
If I go way back - Nanafalia use to produce some monsters in 70s and 80s. Got a buddy that has a 168 and 172 in his house from there taken in 70s on dog drives

I hunted Double Creek a.k.a. "the green camp" for 3 seasons. Saw a couple of freaks on the hoof and picked up a skull that had 155" of antler still attached. The mass was incredible. It was in some really thick stuff by a greenfield in the river bottom. I imagine it was shot and not recovered. I would have been sick. That river bottom had it all. Hogs, deer, turkey, wood ducks, timber rattlers and the spawn of Satan spiders.
Posted By: Be_Cam

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/14/21 08:49 PM

Marengo County, 150” plus buck. About 6 years ago, I knew I missed him soon as I pulled the trigger. Buck fever just set in, and I missed.
Posted By: BhamFred

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/14/21 10:28 PM

Greene Co, mid 80's, huge 200+ non typical

Jefferson Co , 2000, huge typical ten around 185-190
Posted By: scrubbuck

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/15/21 03:14 AM

Chambers County between Lafayette and Waverly. Super heavy mass 150+ 8 point. Ran down center of county road just in front of me for a good ways.

Another huge one in field next to the Hyundai plant off I-65 2 years ago.
Posted By: Turkey_neck

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/15/21 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by scrubbuck
Chambers County between Lafayette and Waverly. Super heavy mass 150+ 8 point. Ran down center of county road just in front of me for a good ways.

I’ve heard the one at Hyundai was a monster.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/15/21 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by Turkey_neck

I tracked that deer for a guy but he apparently only grazed it.......
Posted By: johnv

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/15/21 03:44 PM

Across the road from Bellefonte is some impressive Alabama deer. I've tracked 2 for some guys and they showed me some pictures
Posted By: johnv

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/15/21 03:47 PM

Also one deer in Woodville that went high 160s is the biggest I've personally seen
Posted By: Mbrock

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/15/21 10:01 PM

I’ve put my hands on several in the 190-210” range that have come in at Black Warrior WMA too.
Posted By: Forrestgump1

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/15/21 10:30 PM

That deer ended up scoring in the 160s, a grand marquis got him
Posted By: Shaw

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/16/21 03:01 AM

Tuscaloosa
Posted By: Brian_C

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/16/21 04:52 PM

Crenshaw county a few years ago. Had him at 75 yrds 2 mornings in a row at around 11am but he was 25 yards across the property line. Both mornings he was heading my way but the neighbors came riding their 4 wheeler down the line and he would ease back into the thick stuff and disappear. He was found locked up dead with another deer after the season was out. He was in the 150's and the other deer was in the 130's.
Posted By: Super Dave

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/20/21 07:48 PM

Coosada, Alabama river bottoms, around 1985. Me and a buddy was spotlighting, when it was legal, and a big 8 point stood up, probably 130", when a bigger deer stood up from behind him that made the 130 look small. Our best guess was 180". Huge one on the side of 280 in Waverly 10 years or so ago, 160".

David
Posted By: abolt300

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/20/21 08:27 PM

Seen a pile of monsters riding the roads at night and shining fields making the loop from Thomaston over to Linden, up to Demopolis, and back down through Dayton, back in the late 80's early 90's. Too many different 140+ to count over the years. Best was probably a non-typ that was best guess, pushing 200". Out of a treestand, 160" in Choctaw County back in the early 80s.
Posted By: bamaeyedoc

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/21/21 10:22 PM

In person: I have 2: Biggest one was in Coosada across from Parker's Island back around 1992 or so. He walked out of some pines and into a food plot I was walking through as I was walking back to the truck on evening. Walked right in front of me at 40 yards. I wasn't sure what it was so I threw my scope up to check him. He turned and faced me and looked like an elk in my scope. He saw me move and wheeled and like a flash went back into the planted pines. I had a friend that was downrange and most likely in my firing line so I didn't shoot him. 3 weeks later a guy my dad let hunt down there killed him. I went to Ken's taxidermy in Autaugaville and saw him and wanted to throw up. Scored over 160. Massive rack with trash everywhere and drop tines on both main beams.

#2 was in Sardis in Dallas County while scouting cotton back in the mid-80's. Was still in velvet but had the widest and thickest rack I've ever seen.

On camera: Coosa county. I had several good pics of him. He was a 12 point with all kinds of trash and even a tine growing backwards off the base. The folks I sent it to said he'd go 150-160. Massive deer that I never saw in person. He was my #1 on hit list. Killed #2 on hit list though.
Posted By: Overland

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/22/21 03:11 PM

#1 Barbour County - Early 90's. Dad and I had just driven through one of our gates and as I got in the truck and closed the door two bucks jumped up 50 yards from us. The second one was massive. Obviously didn't lay hands on it, but based on our best guess this deer would have been a 170 inch deer. Width, height, mass plus 10 points. Just huge. Forester working the property told us later that year that he picked up a shed that was the biggest he had ever encountered. I have not seen a live deer even close to this deer since then.

#2 - Montgomery County between Mitchell Station and Fitzpatrick on 110 - Two years ago, mid-day in January, huge buck standing by the side of the road.

# 3 Morgan County just West of Trinity - About four years ago. Buck standing off the side of Wheeler Hwy in one of those ag fields, mid-day.

#4 Tallapoosa County - Mid-90's. Cold morning and was slipping up a woods road between planted pines and a hardwood bottom. Huge buck stepped out at 30 yards looking straight at me. We stared a each other for what seemed like 10 mins. I knew I had one shot, which was to throw my gun up and shoot before he could turn. Didn't get get the gun to my shoulder before he was gone. Would put him between 140 and 150.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 09/22/21 05:32 PM

There’s ain’t no ag fields west of Decatur near Nucor. Duh
Posted By: MC21

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 05:16 AM

I saw a huge one there about two years ago as well. I think that’s the biggest one I’ve ever payed eyes on. That’s the deer that came to mind when I read this post

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by CNC

I tracked that deer for a guy but he apparently only grazed it.......

Wish you could post a trail cam photo that deer was something

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by MC21

I had one of it at one time but I think it may have just been on a text that I lost when I broke my old phone.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by CNC

I had one of it at one time but I think it may have just been on a text that I lost when I broke my old phone.

was it as giant as we made it out to be?

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by CNC

was it as giant as we made it out to be?

Assuming it was the same big buck, it was a damn good one for sure......It was 2 years ago and it was for some folks that hunt right there beside the Hyundai plant........We weren't 100 yards or so off of the fence line
Posted By: Blessed

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 03:15 PM

Lamar
Posted By: clayk

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 04:04 PM

CNC, if you tracked the deer for a guy named Darrell , it wasn't the same deer.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 04:28 PM

I dont recall his name.......He was a younger guy in his early twenties hunting with his dad. I had found a deer for his dad previously on a another property. I believe the dad may have been a fireman or a paramedic.
Posted By: clayk

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 04:35 PM

Yup. That's him. A fireman.

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/04/21 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by clayk
Yup. That's him. A fireman.

thumbup
Posted By: Ben2

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/07/21 03:02 PM

176 9 pt winston
Posted By: oldbowhunter

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/12/21 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by chillinhunt
I
Originally Posted by TDog93

I hunted Double Creek a.k.a. "the green camp" for 3 seasons. Saw a couple of freaks on the hoof and picked up a skull that had 155" of antler still attached. The mass was incredible. It was in some really thick stuff by a greenfield in the river bottom. I imagine it was shot and not recovered. I would have been sick. That river bottom had it all. Hogs, deer, turkey, wood ducks, timber rattlers and the spawn of Satan spiders.

Sandys, L Shape, Luther Smith, Big Clover, Little Clover,Pea Patch Barr Field.

We killed some big deer there in the 70’s and 80’s and I turkey hunted it for 35 years.
Posted By: Big Bore

Re: BEST DEER SEEN IN ALABAMA SURVEY QUESTION - 10/14/21 04:20 AM

Jefferson Madison and Lee county
© 2024 ALDEER.COM