Aldeer.com

Sprayer

Posted By: ridgestalker

Sprayer - 07/13/18 10:13 PM

I’m needing one to mount on four wheeler with a boom and possibly a wand. What’s junk and what’s the best bang for your buck?
Posted By: crenshawco

Re: Sprayer - 07/13/18 10:49 PM

NorthStar is the beat one I've had.
Posted By: AU338MAG

Re: Sprayer - 07/14/18 12:58 AM

I bought a North star 16 gal from northern tool recently and it has been great. Having both the boom and wand sprayer is a real advantage. Only regret is not getting the next size larger.
Posted By: !shiloh!

Re: Sprayer - 07/14/18 01:05 AM

just don't buy anything with a high-flo pump. They are piss poor
Posted By: timbercruiser

Re: Sprayer - 07/14/18 01:17 AM

North Star with a 25 gallon tank. The only thing I didn't like about it was the mounting straps were almost impossible to tighten and keep tightened up. I put a couple of cheap ratchet straps on instead.
Posted By: poorcountrypreacher

Re: Sprayer - 07/14/18 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by timbercruiser
North Star with a 25 gallon tank. The only thing I didn't like about it was the mounting straps were almost impossible to tighten and keep tightened up. I put a couple of cheap ratchet straps on instead.

I've had a Northstar for 12 or 13 years. The tank will probably outlast me, but everything else is replaceable. I still have the original pump and hoses, but have replaced a lot of parts. I replaced the straps and modified the mounting system for the nozzles. I bolted them to the rear frame of the ATV and it works better than their system that mounted to the rear hitch.

I don't think you can go wrong with the Northstar, but don't be afraid to modify it to fit your ATV.
Posted By: ridgestalker

Re: Sprayer - 07/14/18 09:23 PM

North Star it is thanks ya’ll. County line at tractor supply must be junk
Posted By: Ru2hunt

Re: Sprayer - 07/15/18 09:19 PM

I have two Northstars and they been great
Posted By: Rmart30

Re: Sprayer - 07/15/18 11:44 PM

I have a fimco 25 Gal atv boom sprayer that has been great. Also have a 16 gal Northstar spot or tree sprayer. It also has done great.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM