Aldeer.com

Tractor Repair Shops

Posted By: Goatkiller

Tractor Repair Shops - 03/14/17 03:41 PM

You aren't going to get far with this or at least at some point you might think you need a tractor. And you probably do. However, seems a lot of people are adverse to ownership because the new ones are very expensive and they are scared of an older tractor. Typically citing a combination of the following - don't know how to work on it, don't have time, and don't need something that won't start.

I work on my own, but thought it might be useful and helpful to start a list. I know there are some decent smaller operation tractor mechanics around. Please share their contact info and what area of the state they are in. Maybe we'll get enough for a sticky?
Posted By: sumpter_al

Re: Tractor Repair Shops - 03/17/17 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Goatkiller
You aren't going to get far with this or at least at some point you might think you need a tractor. And you probably do. However, seems a lot of people are adverse to ownership because the new ones are very expensive and they are scared of an older tractor. Typically citing a combination of the following - don't know how to work on it, don't have time, and don't need something that won't start.

I work on my own, but thought it might be useful and helpful to start a list. I know there are some decent smaller operation tractor mechanics around. Please share their contact info and what area of the state they are in. Maybe we'll get enough for a sticky?

Pickens\Sumter County- Carlos Box
Posted By: Dixiepatriot

Re: Tractor Repair Shops - 03/18/17 01:45 PM

I've heard lots of good about Joe's tractor repair in Goldridge (Cullman County).
© 2024 ALDEER.COM