Aldeer.com

Best hunting club in autauga county

Posted By: tylor21

Best hunting club in autauga county - 01/21/15 07:07 PM

What are the best clubs in autauga county. We recently moved to north autauga just wondering if there are any clubs that are good near me
Posted By: rem-one

Re: Best hunting club in autauga county - 01/22/15 02:19 AM

I have some good friends that run bear creek hunting club I kill some good bucks there when I lived in Prattville..I can put u in touch with some people if your interested...look west of hwy 82...
Posted By: centralala

Re: Best hunting club in autauga county - 01/22/15 07:53 AM

Originally Posted By: rem-one
look west of hwy 82...

Not anymore if you mean south of 82. Between 14 and 82 Is slightly less than it use to be. South of 14 from Prattville to around Statesville I wouldn't waste my time. North of 82 is as good as between 14 and 82 the further you get from Prattville.
Posted By: tylor21

Re: Best hunting club in autauga county - 01/22/15 07:32 PM

I am interested any info would be helpful
Posted By: Kdunn

Re: Best hunting club in autauga county - 01/29/15 08:53 PM

I hunt around independence between Autaugaville and Selma there are some good deer out that way the Antler hunting club on county road 45 is a good club and kill trophy bucks but most clubs surrounding it kill everything moving.
Posted By: Buckmark334

Re: Best hunting club in autauga county - 01/29/15 09:37 PM

I have hunted in Antler, good people, not sure what you call a trophy.
Posted By: centralala

Re: Best hunting club in autauga county - 01/30/15 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Kdunn
I hunt around independence between Autaugaville and Selma there are some good deer out that way the Antler hunting club on county road 45 is a good club and kill trophy bucks but most clubs surrounding it kill everything moving.

Unless there is 2 Antler hunting clubs, its not off of 45. Its up Seaside Rd. along Swift Creek. Now there are several clubs up 45 but not sure of their names.
Posted By: cch

Re: Best hunting club in autauga county - 02/04/15 10:38 PM

I would recommend looking in the south and west parts of the county for good clubs, lots of deer in those parts!
© 2024 ALDEER.COM