Aldeer.com

North alabama club or lease

Posted By: Nick344

North alabama club or lease - 11/16/14 03:54 PM

Looking for a club or small lease near Athens al. Looking at getting back to hunting now that my son is old enough to go.
Posted By: YEKRUT

Re: North alabama club or lease - 11/16/14 03:58 PM

If you find something and need some help with it let me know. Leases are very far and few between up here. I need a close place to take my boy starting this spring too.
Posted By: Nick344

Re: North alabama club or lease - 11/16/14 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: YEKRUT
If you find something and need some help with it let me know. Leases are very far and few between up here. I need a close place to take my boy starting this spring too.

You are right about leases being hard to find. That's one reason I got out of hunting.
Posted By: RikkiV

Re: North alabama club or lease - 11/19/14 01:36 PM

No doubt hard to find leases up this way. Count me in if yall can find something and need someone to chip in.
Posted By: TimHarrison

Re: North alabama club or lease - 11/26/14 09:15 PM

If you find land and need members you can count me in.
Posted By: SouthernGent87

Re: North alabama club or lease - 12/17/14 10:06 AM

I'm in for one too. Seems like you have to know somebody that knows somebody to hunt anywhere close to the Athens area.
Posted By: Rocket62

Re: North alabama club or lease - 12/17/14 10:17 AM

Originally Posted By: RikkiV
No doubt hard to find leases up this way. Count me in if yall can find something and need someone to chip in.

Ditto
Posted By: yelkca280

Re: North alabama club or lease - 12/17/14 05:30 PM

Yep. This is a typical club for limestone co. Six grown men with about three kids each all hunting on a 75 acre track of land. One turkey hunter in the group and no turkeys for 50 miles in any direction.
© 2024 ALDEER.COM